Sign in to follow this  
spitfire apo

CNC3 Modding

Yeah, I'm very intrested in modding Command And Conquer 3, I've downloaded the SDK. But not really figured how to use it, I didn't ebven figure out how to start it.

But I want to join a MOD team, If someone would help with the SDK.

I'm an amature because i've never really made a MOD or somethng, but i have a program called 3DSMax 9 and before that the 7, and I'm using it for almost a year, and I've made some things and such, and because CNC3 isn't really high detail, because it's so small, so I think i can mosify any 3D Model you want to, just give me the file that you want to modify and tell me wath to modify, and I would gladlyto try.

I'm really want to get to Modding, and I like modifying 3D structures, and Yeah, I really like the game so.

If someone would be intrested, and maybe have some space in their MOD Team, Just let me know, If I'm able to do the things you want in your MOD and if I like the idea of the MOD I woeld be gladly to join.

E-mail: [email protected]

PS: again, sorry for the hole explanation, but I'm from belgium and it's hard to find the right words to explain wath you mean or try to tell.

Yeah.. You can go here http://cnc3center.789mb.com/cnc3_modsdk_guide.html

They have just posted those tutorials.. However, be aware that there are some things in the sdk installation that are missing, ie, some of the art assets are not available.. including: power plants, predator tank, refineries.. i've found 3 already.. well, basically you try to edit them & the binary assets cannot link the xml to the retrospective arts because they arent put it! :( bah..

Also, the good folks over at Tibed + Koen are busy making Tibed 2 for C&C 3 so that might be use for you when it comes out..

E-mail: [email protected]

PS: again, sorry for the hole explanation, but I'm from belgium and it's hard to find the right words to explain wath you mean or try to tell.

Tnks for the help, I'l try to find my way.

Maybe the when the Tiber 2 comes out, it will be easier.

But still ... the only thing I can modify are 3D objects,

but I can't do thingd like animation or textures and programming the files.

So that's why I want to join a MOD team.

Tnks again, and for the info about the Tiber 2 and the missing files.

Greetz...Spitfire

And again, if someone's intrested, contact me:

[email protected]