Sign in to follow this  
Burton

Command and Conquer 95 Gold Edition Editing Questions

I would like to know if there is any way you can modify the icons for the following units/structures....construction yard, bio-lab, tech center, mobile HQ, all dinosaurs, Antonov cargo plane, and Visceroid.....these units are normally unavailable, but when you make them available with any editor, the units do not display any icon in the sidebar menu when you try to build them. The icon is blank and when you scroll up and down it turns all fuzzy and just makes the game unpleasant. How to make a building sellable or not (for example you cant sell the tech center, would like to change this) How can you edit the firing rates for the different units? When you change a units weapon type, the firing rate does not change, it remains the same for that unit. How come when i make a unit that normally can't transport people transportable, the infantry won't go in....and the cargo plane when you put infantry in it, the unit becomes invisible? Is it possible to modify the cargo plane and amphibious hovercraft to transport vehicles like they do in normal game play?

Remember the rocket launcher from the PS version? It looks a little different than the one in Gold. I want the graphics for the old one.

well the gunboat thing I know is that it's not controllable - it can only go from one edge of the screen to the other, and back. It'll go over land and everything else, but that would just be silly :P

yeah i know, it is dumb, thats why i want it changed. of course you cant always have what you want in life, but if it were possible i would do it. Having the gunboat come out of the weapons factory and it driving on land is plain rediculous, there's no point to making it or the hovercraft buildable with the current editors that are available, we need some more modifications done to it.