Sign in to follow this  
TNARICK

Warcraft 2: A New Era

As a proud Admin of http://server.war2.ru I would like to welcome you all to come and try us out. We just got done celebrating our 1 year anniversary as a server with a tremendous tournament of top players. With the new year on its way though we will be in need of some good players and good clan mates who can learn and compete at Warcraft 2 for cash prizes.

Some of you have not touched this game in years, and others have probably never touched it at all, but trust me its worth it. We provide a free download that does not require a CD or a CD key to play on our server, and a really fun player base. So if you are interested we would love to have you.. and PLEASE.. try to help spread the word so we can have our next crop of players on the way.

Good day my friends, please reply back with your thoughts because I am interested.

(War2Combat Edition can be downloaded in the area that says DOWNLOADS, and when installing be sure to click the box that says rewrite gateways to be able to play on our server)

man, is there still dudes playing warcraft 2?

sounds interresting.. that game brings memories.

nice game, cool that ppl still plays such a retro game :P

Warcraft sux, Blizzard sux. Get a life. Start playing CnC! JOIN THE BROTHERHOOD!

And you're an idiot.

That Narrow mindedness is bad for your health. Grow up already! :roll:

Sry but i happen to hate Blzz. Hope you don't take it to hard... :roll:

Sry but i happen to hate Blzz. Hope you don't take it to hard... :roll:

Major fail detected in this vicinity Captain.

I dislike Blizzard as well (Mainly for WoW), but SC and WC3 are fine examples of good RTS.

Ill download this and see wheter i like it. Back then i couldnt do much with WC.

Yeah seriously STFU about your hating Blizzard crap, instead of annoying us with your silly ideas just post in other threads instead. :nod:

Guest Rabbit

Don't hate the company, just hate the game instead, at least...

Cmon.. Even though you don't play WoW (I don't either) you gotta admit that theire making some revolutionary game genre here..

Warcraft 3 Also has one of the largest amount of custom maps, becouse of it has maybe the most userfriendly world editor made yet.

Even a modding retard like me where able to put a tower defense together..

Everyone I know that has a pc, has Warcraft 3. It's just a must!

New fun maps are online every day, And sitting 4 or 5 guys playing LAN is just great.

you can hate blizzard, but they are top 3 greatest game developer at the time if you ask me

hmm...maybe he was an ex-blizzard staff got fired for giving crapy ideas?

The only thing I remember is a cool campaign and too hard skirmish for WC3.

Warcraft 2 was really awesome.

Warcraft sux, Blizzard sux. Get a life. Start playing CnC! JOIN THE BROTHERHOOD!

im sorry to say that it didnt suck, im pretty damn sure thousands of koreans would be agianst at that sentence. Its one of those old awsome RTS games, like C&C. Only this is is a alternate world with a different middle ages type of thing. I simply love the storyline, human storlying isnt much to speak of, but the orcs storyline are more unique then any other race of the series. from just playing the games there not, unless you know the full story.

Anyway, EA isnt much to speak of when it comes to certain genres of gaming, like RTS, they have used alot of the same techniques in all there RTS games.. like battle of middle earth, C&C generals, and TW.

sure at first there awsome, but it doesnt have that continuing playing thing, the type of thing that will make you play constantly for months, many people can support this too, most ive seen someone play constant is a few weeks.. plus EA is all about money, sure blizzard likes money but they want to have the best games in the world, thats why they dont throw out random games, they have only made 3 series...

warcraft

starcraft

diablo

but hey there making another.... can anyone remember the oh fantastic fallout 2? guess who is officially making it... blizzard, out of all companies, they work on another series. If EA made it, it would be ****ty like tactics. it will be on 360 then computer. i can give more info about it later on. Trust me i have good enough resources to know blizz is making this, well i gtg cya all

looked on there site, they only made the ones i listed, then they have gameboy adavance. so why not get your facts straight? we arnt talking about gameboy advance, we are talking about the computer games

Rock N' Roll Racing

Lost Vikings

Blackthorne

only ones they have made, so why not stop acting like im a idiot? listing a game that isnt a rts or even a computer game.

so yea, nice try.

if your going to list a gameboy advance game they have made, at least list all 3 of them, still your a idiot for trying, due to that game has nothing to do with warcraft, isnt rts, and its a gameboy advance game

it's been said before this isn't the place for Blizzard fanboys and the one he said he got right... u even listed it

looked on there site, they only made the ones i listed, then they have gameboy adavance. so why not get your facts straight? we arnt talking about gameboy advance, we are talking about the computer games

That was never specified.

Rock N' Roll Racing

Lost Vikings

Blackthorne

Only the Lost Vikings has more than one game.

only ones they have made, so why not stop acting like im a idiot? listing a game that isnt a rts or even a computer game.

What does that have to do with anything? Genre and platform are irrelevant, especially when you stated so plainly, and assertively, that Blizzard had no other games beyond StarCraft, WarCraft and Diablo.

so yea, nice try.

QUICK! Someone call the douchebag police!

if your going to list a gameboy advance game they have made, at least list all 3 of them, still your a idiot for trying, due to that game has nothing to do with warcraft, isnt rts, and its a gameboy advance game

Actually, it's from the Super NES/Sega days so boy are your facts sorely misleading. I remember the game from that era so don't try to bull**** me.

[EDIT] Oh, and you're facts are still way off, Mr Blizzard Fanboy, bam.

why not hitch a ride to the blizzard site and look for yourself? its listed under gameboy advance. PLUS you were just being a smartass, you know i was talking about computer games, i know they have had OTHER games but not COMPUTER games, what part of that dont you understand?

"Only the Lost Vikings has more than one game."

actually its a single game with a arcade stylish platform, go read the description of it.

No i didnt fail at anything, not my fault he is a ignorant smartass

what part of that dont you understand?

I understand you need talk nice mister. you starting to piss everyone off..

why not hitch a ride to the blizzard site and look for yourself? its listed under gameboy advance. PLUS you were just being a smartass, you know i was talking about computer games, i know they have had OTHER games but not COMPUTER games, what part of that dont you understand?

I checked the Blizzard timeline, which starts them at their original name with PRM Racing and goes all the way up to the latest announcements.

"Only the Lost Vikings has more than one game."

actually its a single game with a arcade stylish platform, go read the description of it.

It has a sequel, genius. Instead of brushing my Wiki link off like it's nothing, read it.

You did fail. You failed to check all of your facts and do sufficient research.

go back a page, i didnt sound mean or was saying anything mean. 404 shouldnt of said that last part of the last post he made on last page

also all i have to do is look on blizzard, which doesnt support anything you have said

ok enufff...we got the point. now we want to sort things out.

Blizzard lovers, move to the left. CnC lovers, on right side. Punswip, middle.