Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rabbit

Tiberium Legos - Designer Diary #02

I don't want to eventually have to explain basic modding skills too. :P

Ok maybe DD#3 can simply be on 'posting on the forums'!?!

:)

Did you encounter any "clay based problems"... Like when clay gets stuck in a lego block or you just couldn't get the form (shape) or color you wanted ?

Come on Zee ! I know you there, somewhere... Would you mind replying my question ? :lol:

Guest Rabbit
Did you encounter any "clay based problems"... Like when clay gets stuck in a lego block or you just couldn't get the form (shape) or color you wanted ?

Actually, no. It's easy to clean things up.

Well, I guess there was one time (in season 1, episode 6) when I didn't have enough brown clay to make tiberium AND dirt for the Hover MR to get stuck in, but I actually used the substance I wound up making into Ore in the second season. That's really the only real problem I deal with.

Guest Rabbit

Nope. I just grab a scalpel or a set of dental tools or something of the like and scrape clay out. :P

Guest Spartan-117²

Sounds Fun.

Nope. I just grab a scalpel or a set of dental tools or something of the like and scrape clay out. :P

always wanted to be a dentist... so I could inflict the same pain onto other victims!

Guest Spartan-117²

always wanted to be a dentist... so I could inflict the same pain onto other victims!

my dentist did that to me once.. that would be fun to do that

Zee, are all the voices of the russian and american soldiers (and other people) in both seasons yours or did you have a couple od voice actors, or maybe a program that changes your voice ?

(BTW I'm not talking about audio files from movies like in the episode "STEALTH" - cuts from "Spaceballs" and "Austin Powers")