Sign in to follow this  
Viper79

Rollback a patch

Is there anyway to put the game on a lower patch. I have 1.09 and there is a mod I want to try that I believe only works with 1.08 patch. It's called the C&C Retarded (v2.1)..

If you load up a replay from 1.08 in the game browser, the game will start up in the 1.08 version, just quit out of the replay and your all set.

There is probably a better way of doing this, but it still works. ;)

Yes, any replay from 1.08 will work.

If you don't have any, you can use this one. ;)

Yes, any replay from 1.08 will work.

If you don't have any, you can use this one. ;)

I tried that and there was no difference. I was sure I put the mod in the right place..

1. install the mod

2. download replay of 1.08

3. run replay

4. dont close the game and enjoy

1. install the mod

3. run replay

4. close the replay

5. dont close the game and enjoy

fixed

1. install the mod

3. run replay

4. don't close the game and enjoy

I did do that. I don't know if I'm putting the files in the right spot as I didn't notice anything different.

You should have anything in your "My documentsCommand & Conquer 3 Tiberium WarsMods" directory. If the Mods directory doesn't exist, create it manually.

Then go to your C&C3 control center, game Browser --> Mods --> select C&C Retarded.

The C&C control center automatically chooses the right C&C3 version I guess, because Retarded worked on the 1.09 patch for me...

You should have anything in your "My documentsCommand & Conquer 3 Tiberium WarsMods" directory. If the Mods directory doesn't exist, create it manually.

Then go to your C&C3 control center, game Browser --> Mods --> select C&C Retarded.

The C&C control center automatically chooses the right C&C3 version I guess, because Retarded worked on the 1.09 patch for me...

Got it! That was a insane game! I picked unholy alliance and I found out I could build from all all 3. It was a interesting game. The tripods in the end dominated and won the game.