not even water gun?

damn those are the best kind!

when your like 7... ;)

So when you gonna show us your guns? ehm.gif

I don't have any guns. :P

not even water gun?

damn those are the best kind!

when your like 7... ;)

Yeh remember I had a Supersoaker 9201184 something insane.

Yeah, those übercool mega water guns which could hold like 10 liters. They always came in strange colours tho (purple, orange, ghey green)

if you got lucky it was 3 and those things were damn expensive for a little kid cuz when your 7 $20 seems like a fortune lol

it's just something I wished for christmas, It simply stopped working after 2 days.

I rigged my Super Soaker to be a flamethrower. No matter the gun, from cap gun, to water, to real guns, Americans will find a way to make it able to kill someone. :D

I rigged my Super Soaker to be a flamethrower. No matter the gun, from cap gun, to water, to real guns, Americans will find a way to make it able to kill someone. :D

...and find a country blow up

...and find a country blow up

American politicians and American citizens are different. ;)

LOL, that is AWSOME TSBO :rofl:

haha, sorry about the caps

It's incredibly easy to make really, just depends how long you want it to be operational. And sometimes there's a problem of the flame shooting back into the gun, at which point you throw the bitch down and run. You run like Michael Jackson is coming after you.

I've had that happen twice. :P

lol yeah you do the same thing if the flame shoots back into an axe can lmao

No such thing as zombies in real-life.

No such thing as zombies in real-life.

Prove it.

I actually saw a spooky documentary about zombies the other night..

They filmed some jamaican dudes who where acting rather... wierd.

Walking around saying "uhhh" then a witchdoctor told she has used voodo stuff to bring them back to "life", but in to a "not quite alive" way.

and a little wierd story I have:

Last weekend me and some friends decided to walk into our local graveyard at midnight.

When we came to the entrance, some guy in white habbit was standing with his face against the wall.

We just thought "wierd huh?" but in the split second we walked past him he looked at me.

I recogniced him from about an hour earlier when I walked out the door from my apartment.

He walked like a drunk person,. He made wierd noises and looked at me.

I hurried down to the "hang out corner" where my friends where waiting, but didn't tell them about it.

Back to the graveyard.

when we walked through the gate, my best friend noticed him following us, making noises.

Annother of my friends walked to him and asked if he was okay, and where he was heading.

He didn't answer but just stared him deeply in the eyes standing damn still, (he wouldn't if he was drunk)

while we where standing and waiting for my friend to come back, annother friend said "let's jack him man, he's so drunk he won't remember".

Then my friend came back and said "Im sorry guys I have to call it off for tonight".

He walked the opposite direction and took the bus home.

The guy in the white habbit followed us through the quite large graveyard, and we where scared as hell!

When we came to the "back entrance" he was gone and we walked towards home.

When we came to the blocks where I live, the guy in white habbit where standing right in front of us.

We towards a gas tank like little girls.

5 minuttes later he was gone and we decided to break up for tonight.

The most spooky is that my friend saw him next morning in front of the gas tank, in same "condition".

Anyways' this story IS true and it's something that will stay on my mind for a long time to think through :scared: