Viper79

Maps from Kane Edition

One thing I did notice from Kane edition vs the normal version is the lack of a certain map. I'm looking for the map called Ground Zero. It has a massive Tiberium field in the middle of the map and close to one of the sides. It has has a bunch of buildings surrounding the hole and there are bridges connection to either base side from the area of the buildings.

The Ground Zero map is exclusive to purchasers of the Kane Edition. So no one can give it to you.

The Ground Zero map is

exclusive to purchasers of the Kane Edition.

It would be piracy. But if he really need the map, he just has to buy KE.

If they officially released the pre-orderer's maps, why is this one a felony?

If were on topic, id need the patch maps :P

I dont want the patch to butcher with SP.

If they officially released the pre-orderer's maps, why is this one a felony?

It's not a pre-o map. It's an KE map.... .-.

It's just a map though. I still have some saved games from it when I was trying out the game on my Friends copy of kane edition. That's what lead me to buy the game. I had no idea it was this fun till I tried it out

You mean this one?

datamapsofficialmapmp2bvt1.jpg

Yes I do.

If they officially released the pre-orderer's maps

The special bonus pre-order maps were never officially released. They were only made available to those who pre-ordered C&C 3 via some US retail stores like Best Buy and GameStop.

I was sent some "information" on a ways to obtain them but it would be very unprofessional for to post such details.

Its on CnChq.de, .exe-files from EA themselves, if i remember correctly.

I accept if theres some legal issues with those (Even if i dont agree with it), but the patch maps really could be uploaded somewhere.

I know the .exe files your talking about. Earilier this year the links to download these pre-order maps started to float around the community. As I said before someone sent me these links via an e-mail saying

here's some C&C3 news for CNCNZ, post it up in your news please

Obviously I never posted them.

Basically they should not posted anywhere, the files should not be hosted on fan site.

If they officially released the pre-orderer's maps

The special bonus pre-order maps were never officially released. They were only made available to those who pre-ordered C&C 3 via some US retail stores like Best Buy and GameStop.

I was sent some "information" on a ways to obtain them but it would be very unprofessional for to post such details.

They are still online the maps your talking about. I did a google on them and found them.

Why not? Its a map-file they can send him/her.

It's not that easy. It's in a .big file and I think in the map preview. I could be wrong about this.

Yeh the KE is good because you get Tiberium Gardens and Dead Six maps which are both excellent imo.

KE. I have it many people has it. Yeah, this is piracy, giving game features to others who dont have the game.

Sonic, close this case please.

Actually there is a way to get the pre-order maps (with only pre-ordering only one disks)... But sorry i am going giving the info away as it bypasses the code entering screen...

Hi Matthew196, your new so I'll let you off the hook. You can't post hints for stuff like that.

Post removed, topic closed.