Sign in to follow this  
CCHyper

Possible C&C : X FPS Footage?

That video is hilarious. What's up with that superman jumping up and down?
Probably a jumpjetting commando.

And those flying creatures around the "NOD" cargo seemed to be from the Matrix Sentinels. And that creature that smashed the cargo came from War of The Worlds.

A Tripod is my best guess. And some scrin units that may have not made it to C&C3.

I still think this is C&C3 concept footage. Tiberium is undoubtably coming out, but I don't think this is related to it.

Get your facts right, this is TIBERIUM footage.

The soldier looks just the same. The ambiance is the same. (Red Zone) There's those large towers, You fight the Scrin mainly. Those transports are in many ways alike to the one in the TIBERIUM scans.

Get your facts right, this is TIBERIUM footage.

The soldier looks just the same. The ambiance is the same. (Red Zone) There's those large towers, You fight the Scrin mainly. Those transports are in many ways alike to the one in the TIBERIUM scans.

First of all, the scans are blurry. The soldier also looks like GDI commando, there's C&C3 transport ships everywhere and the Tripod in the back.

You can't be sure this is tiberium footage. There's possibility, not certainty.

the only thing confusing me is that we had to get it from THIS guy and not EA..

Well.. when you compare it to the C&C3 trailer, you might be able to see similiar scenes with the predator and stuff..

a FPS concept video wouldn't look like like this if you ask me..

im with Inferno on this one..

Because EA don't want the focus on the this game right now, EA want everyone talking about Kane's Wrath. You won't hear anything about the Tiberium FPS from EA for awhile yet.

Because EA don't want the focus on the this game right now, EA want everyone talking about Kane's Wrath. You won't hear anything about the Tiberium FPS from EA for awhile yet.

That makes sense... EA wants to have people buy KW first. Then maybe about 6 months or so after KW they start announcing Tiberium. Pretty logical to me.

Yeah, but it's still a working title :wink:

Yeah. Tiberium is probably a working title.

Tiberium Wars was as well.

This is so generic.

Yeah. Tiberium is probably a working title.

I wouldn't be surprised if they stick with just Tiberium as the name.

That's a possibility. But, I mean, it can just be a codename for the project. Remember the ff.?

Obsidian Entertainment

1. Project Delaware - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lords

2. Project Pennsylvania - Neverwinter Nights 2

3. Project Massachussets - Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer

Black Isle Studios

1. Project Madison - Icewind Dale: Trials of the Luremaster

2. Project Monroe - Icewind Dale II

3. Project Quincy - Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader; this was mistakenly thought to be a ruse by Feargus Urquhart, but there was a U.S. president famous for that name, John Quincy Adams. and Lionheart was not developed by Black Isle Studios. Lionheart was also codenamed Fallout Fantasy.

Got my point? Because maybe EA is getting some ideas... And maybe they'll codname the next C&C game "Project Moebius"... :twisted:

I think they pretty much now showed us its the final name, the logo is very detailed for one...

The trend now is a lot of FPS games over the past few years have short 1 word titles now. Examples, such as Halo, FarCry, Half-Life, STALKER and more recently Crysis. Hell roll back the clock.... DOOM and Quake. So Tiberium it is.

I guess once EA get the boxart design stage they will have some fancy looking logo ready and then they will all freak out when they forget that it doesn't say Command & Conquer anywhere. I get the feeling either "Command & Conquer" or just "C&C" will be added in someway.

Azrael your examples are clearly placeholders... and Tiberium is clearly a final title.

Good point. I stand corrected. :oops: