Sign in to follow this  
BioBen

Propaganda super weapon

is it possible to make a super weapon that, when activated, it changes say 10% of enemy units on the map on to you team?

Help would be apreciated

Well its not possible to make a Superweapon to change 10% of the enemy units

you can make a weapon that can take total control of units from a 3x3 square radius (same size as the iron curtain and chronosphere)

Though you need to use Npatch since you need to use it to override the hard code of the SW limits

Yes,it is...Just use code for psychic dominator,change the section about killed infatry percent (i mean, chage warhead to non killing warhead,or killing with power=0), than change the animation for captured infantry`s (i mean a little circle mind up on their head,change that to nothing)...

Now...you have a psychic dominator (with changed name, and change the look), that capture infantry`s without any mark on their head,and he is not gonna kill the rest of non captured units.

Sorry on English, but yes,it is possible,just be creative!

I think he means if say theres a 50% amount of units on a map he wants a weapon that can take 10% under his control no matter where

I could be wrong though probably am lol

Also possible...just like mine Psychic Beacon...Make some building with weapon with invisible warhead that can capture units on any range.Set big number of links and also big ROF.You will get a structure that capture units anywhere but with low speed...Ofcourse you are right SSTG,i mean...I am not coder and propaganda codes does not exist in this game.But you can make something that is close enough to be called Propaganda weapon...

Or,make this.Set a super weapon like SSTG said but with very big capture radius,use psychic dominator code,and change a killing percent warhead to non killing,change animation (psychic cloud to for example to some colour)...(for that just use shp builder and select big screen and use only one frame with some colour for using animation).What you will get?A psychic dominator that flash the whole screen for one second and capture some percent of units anywhere on map,the rest of units are not killed...

i mean...it is complicated and it is not complicated.The code for propaganda does not exist, unless you are a coder, use and MODE some existing codes and stuff...That is why this is Mod Making.Not Game Making!

Could be half-done with a PsyDom clone in the NPatch for YR but outside of that no, can't be done. Not even a long range, high ROF mind control weapon works since you can't use spread damage on it.