Sign in to follow this  
fox34343

c&C on ps2 why not

whats with the 'military police' thing and then u have the MP image, why do you and some others have that?

whats with the 'military police' thing and then u have the MP image, why do you and some others have that?

I'm a moderator :) - As are the other MP's. Commanders are admins.

Guest bws

Couldnt there just be MODERATOR :P

lol

well why the hell are we called cadets? we shud be newbies or something

Cadet does sound lame. :roll:

Anyway getting back, a C&C game on PS2 would be cool. And don't go on and on about controller problems. They managed to get it to work before. They can do it a again. :twisted:

All of the user ranks are based on military ranks. The rank order is.....

All of the user ranks are based on military ranks. The rank order is.....

Alltough for some intents and purposes, we did leave out a number ;)

:D i think its a good idea to ask ea to bring out c&C games on the ps2 and x-box who wants to raid thier forms with me. :D

Let's raid! W00t, anyway... why not release one on GameCube? err... nevermind

oh and btw, it needs 1 more rank. Before you become an actual Cadet, you're supposed to be a Civvie first :D

:shock: sorry for missing out the game cube i dont no why i did its so much better than an x-box :D

Let's raid! W00t, anyway... why not release one on GameCube? err... nevermind

:evil: Watch it with the GameCube trashtalk!

I'm a big Nintendo fan!

Guest bws

Quite simple really

First, the gamecube is toooooooo kiddy (yeah I know there are exeptions)

and the gamecube isnt powerfull enough (yeah..)

And it (most important) wont sell as good as on the PC

First, the gamecube is toooooooo kiddy (yeah I know there are exeptions)

and the gamecube isnt powerfull enough (yeah..)

And it (most important) wont sell as good as on the PC

1) Are you sure? The other consoles don't have any games small children like, but Metroid Prime is GameCube only. And don't call that a kiddy game :lol: .

2) GC is more powerful than PS2 (as that one's older) and it's more powerful than the XBox as well (that one has a Geforce 2 with a Pentium 3 733 Mhz, you can't even play Generals on that one).

3) Hmm.... GC = console, PC = PC. Different market. No Office on consoles => no companies buying them.

Grrr.... :evil: The kiddy thing gets my blood boiling every time...

The GC is not kiddy:

A few GC exclusives: Resident Evil (0), Eternal Darkness, Metroid Prime, Metal Gear Solid 1 remake, Bloody Roar, Ikaruga, Star Wars: Rouge Squadron....

And then you have the multiplatform titles...

There are kiddy games on the GC:

Sure there are kiddy games on the GC but thats because when the other consoles try it, it usually fales. Blinx anyone?

And a lot of these kiddy games are true classics, Mario, Zelda...

Check a random games top 100 and I promise you Nintendo is the most mentioned name in the top 10...

Guest bws

Well.. i said there were exeptions... (dont get angry)

NOTE, the gamecube has an 500 hrtz processor and an even weaker grafics card, but it all works 128 bits (i thought), and that makes prestations real bigger then a pc with 500 hrtz, but still isnt as good (by far) as my 2 Giga, with GForceFX, Even I dont get always the maximum details with generals all the time... so.. no console can beat that , haha

:lol: u migth say the ps2 and game cube canot run generals but they could cut the game down a little people said that quake 2 was to powerful for the ps1 and they were proved wrong the same for splinter cell on ps2 and game cube what about ra2 and renegade they could covert them to. :lol:

Splinter Cell on PS2 looks rather sad compared to the PC version. The PS2 can't generate the same cool lighting and shadow effects.

I saw someone playing at the local Harvey Norman store (big retail chain here in NZ). They were playing on the oil rig level, the water that you see with the sun light bouncing off it looked bland I thought.

That's because the PS2 is old, it looks good on the x-box and gamecube.

i understand stand what you are saying about the weaker grafics of the ps2 but its still the same game and it plays the same and i fact it sold better on the ps2 than it did on the more powerful pc and x-box what i am trying to say is its not all about grafics game play is what matters

Guest bws

When you want to decrease a games performance, it is even more expensive then to remake the game.. that is my (5th i thouhgt) reason i named that it couldnt come on a console

:P it might be expensive to cut down the game but they could make more money in the long run and this still dosent stop them from bringing out ra2 or renegade as they could be easliy run ps2 g cube and x-box.

And all that caused by a simple remark! Wow, you people are too easy to manipulate ;)

Anyway, I have never said anything bad about the GameCube. In fact, I think it 0wns, it's the only Console I EVER bought, and still I have way too much fun with it. If they'd release C&C on the GameCube then that's "Giving credit where credit is due" though a more Nintendoy style C&C would be cool too... "Mario reporting..." :D

its not all about grafics game play is what matters

I have to agree with you 100% there :thumbsup: