Sign in to follow this  
tommy

Technology blog

Quite off topic, but I'm setting up a technology blog where peeps can join in and post randomly about technology ranging from games to hardwares. the blog can be found here: http://www.hatethreats.blogspot.com . We have quite a number of members..but they seemed inactive. Looking for active peeps out there to come and bright up the atmosphere in that blogspot page.

Anyone?

PS: Oh ya, the design may be quite plain, but what matters is the content right?

Guest Rabbit

Because this is not necessarily news about the C&C Community, this post should not belong in the C&C Community News forum. It almost looks like an advertising site, to be honest.

I closed when elvis startet singing :roll:

lol

I closed when elvis startet singing :roll:

Me too...

suggestion: don't have the youtube player start automatically, I thought it was embedded music immediately then got annoyed and almost closed it

suggestion: don't have the youtube player start automatically, I thought it was embedded music immediately then got annoyed and almost closed it

Alright, does anyone wants to help improve that blog? Help me update some news if possible? I've been neglecting that site, for my own cnc site.

Guest Rabbit

I really don't see the point of the site. It honestly just seems to broad to me. It's supposed to be about technology in general, but it seems like nothing on the blog relates to each other, and it seems as if you're posting ANYTHING related to technology, not any specific aspect to it.

Guest Spartan-117²

i dont get the point of the site.....

I know its about technology and that stuff but its confusing to me

Maybe a link database and just a short description will work. For example, your topic is AMD. Make a short description of the company, then place a few links for further info, like the website of AMD, it's Wikipedia entry, reviews on it's products, etc. :wink: