Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

C&C FPS Article at ComputerAndVideoGames.com

yeh..

im thinking about buying an alienware pc for my next paycheck..

wan't to be able to play Crysis, C&C3 KW, Hellgate: London, and the new Tiberium without ANY lagg at all :)

You could just get an XBox 360. Its most likely cheaper than a new PC by far.

Playing Kane's Wrath on a console? Not me.

I just hope my computer isn't outdated by the time Tiberium comes.

Intel Pentium D 945 3,4 GhZ

2 GB memory

7900 GS 256MB

So probably at least need a new gfx card I guess...

You might want to get a new one. Otherwise though, nifty setup.

We wont go into what my comp has. I've seen calculators and cell phones with higher gaming capability....

You might want to get a new one. Otherwise though, nifty setup.

We wont go into what my comp has. I've seen calculators and cell phones with higher gaming capability....

I still get pretty good fps with my abacus... if you don't mind the low resolution and slow refresh it's fine!

each to his own. I dont mind my comp, but I cant stand trying to game on it. Especially after having finally played ZH at full tilt on my cousins comp.

yeh it kinda sucks when you try your friends computer and it's a 100 times better than your own..

Lol, when I upgraded, I upgraded good. My memory was expanded 16 times compared to my old computer :P

KRAH!!!

I finally started a C&C3 Campaign (Nod) on my cousins comp. Kinda reminds me of Generals to be honest....

but still. I envy that comp.

I finally started a C&C3 Campaign (Nod) on my cousins comp. Kinda reminds me of Generals to be honest....

It will soon become a boring snore fest with little or no depth as the tedious story rolls on, by the time you 4th or 5th mission you won't care about anything that happened before. But its better than Generals.... that's about it.

Oh and can we get back on topic now?

Sure.

The FPS....so far, its looking a wee bit lame, and by so far, I mean what the press release has told us.

Since I've started the Nod campaign, and I can see how much of a snore fest it truly is....let us pray/hope that somebody in the creative dept has a good day when writing these missions.