Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anti-Marine

If you can be a fruit what one would you be?

Maybe not under official classification, however Vegetables do have certain minerals/vitamins that fruits do not, and vice versa.

that does not mean it is a vege look at chicken it has stuff that beef doesnt but its still a meat

that does not mean it is a vege look at chicken it has stuff that beef doesnt but its still a meat

Well, fish is meaty and still isn't meat.

Oh and I'd be a watermelon. They're tasty and there's always lots to eat from :P

umm i didnt say fish lol

I know but it's comparable to your example and proves why that example isn't a good one.

Maybe not under official classification, however Vegetables do have certain minerals/vitamins that fruits do not, and vice versa.

That's also how they classified it.

You know cucumbers, eggplants and pumpkins are also fruits? Lol, I didn't :P

Indeed. Fish vs meat, meat vs foul, etc etc.

We tend to classify a lot of things in odd ways. And seeds in a fruit do not make it a fruit. Else how does the banana fit in?

Indeed. Fish vs meat, meat vs foul, etc etc.

We tend to classify a lot of things in odd ways. And seeds in a fruit do not make it a fruit. Else how does the banana fit in?

Bananas have seeds in them. They're not very big but they're there.

right well....

I decided to change from a canteloup to a kiwi. Just because. And no I'm not moving to the southern hemisphere :wink:

Else how does the banana fit in?

To make your point, you should have brought up the pineapple :wink:

you know, using the "it has seeds in it" argument doesnt work. Else how would the pineapple fit in? heck, how did they even call it an apple...it looks/tastes nothing like.

There's an answer to everything you throw at us cygnus (even though it was my idea to throw in the pineapple) :)

The pineapple actually does have seeds, but pollination of the hummingbird is required for the production of these seeds. Since the seeds make the pineapple taste bad, the pineapple is cultivated without seeds. Gotta love wikipedia!

Btw, glad to have you back :wink:

Alright pumpkin boy, glad to see at least you know how to look things up and back up what you say. :P

good to be back. Odd, its finals week, yet NOW I find the time to get back on here.

Care to explain Star Fruit?

Guest Spartan-117²

i thought this was about what kind of fruit guys

lol

carry on

Guest Spartan-117²
Alright pumpkin boy, glad to see at least you know how to look things up and back up what you say. :P

good to be back. Odd, its finals week, yet NOW I find the time to get back on here.

Care to explain Star Fruit?

never noticed this.....

lol

yup, thats it. They're called starfruit by the local grocers.

I wonder why......

Guest Spartan-117²

Because its full of fireworks that will shoot you to the stars - starfruit- the daily USAF...

still Cherries pwn still

samuel L Jackson is counted as a meat.... i guess

and i think I know who Doctor Destiny - i forgotted the name....

Because its full of fireworks that will shoot you to the stars - starfruit- the daily USAF...

still Cherries pwn still

samuel L Jackson is counted as a meat.... i guess

and i think I know who Doctor Destiny - i forgotted the name....

:? yes...the stars..

cherries are still good, I had one tonight actually.

Doctor Destiny...ie Fenring. Unless you're trying to find the refence outside of CNCNZ. in that case I dirrect you here

Guest Spartan-117²

well.... meh