Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Tiberium Teaser Site Online

So today you have been informed that the new Tiberium FPS is officially under development. You have seen the first high resolution screen shot, and now the Tiberium Teaser Site is online. On this site you can watch a short flash intro, read the press release, sign up for the Tiberium newsletter and visit the Official Tiberium Forums. Check out the Tiberium Teaser Site now. And look out for more information and details about Tiberium next month.

nice.

But did they confirm that the video was related to it?

I doubt it.

"We are not the only world fighting for... TIBERIUM!"

what the hell is that supposed to mean? :wtf:

That there are other planets infested with tiberium I guess....

That there are other planets infested with tiberium I guess....

The Tacitus is key, my friend.

Too bad a few pieces are yet to be translated...

I'm surprised it took 11 years for Scrin to prepare their feared invasion force.

The population of Earth can evacuate through the tower in less than that... well, if they knew how (Kane probably do) :P

Or just use a StarGate.

A: You'd think EA would get a better title for the game. Tiberium....sounds ominous. [/sarcasm]

B: Invasion through a Crystal Shard? Originality? I think not. And if this is 11 years after Tiberium Wars (another awesome uncreative title)....and this is the dreaded invasion...wtf was all that durring the Third Tiberium War, a picnic? Did the Scrin not send quite the invasion force then?

Tiberium is a mysterious extraterrestrial crystal that shatters the energy output of traditional fossil fuels. It has the power to save our civilization.

I thought they were trying to correct the fictional mistakes made in Tiberium Wars? :?

/ eh? The energy output of Tiberium FAR outstrips that of fossil fuels. That plus the ease of harvesting it is what made it so popular back before the first Tiberium War started.

Not only fossil fuels. All metals minerals and all that stuff is sucked up by tiberium.

/ eh? The energy output of Tiberium FAR outstrips that of fossil fuels. That plus the ease of harvesting it is what made it so popular back before the first Tiberium War started.

I was only aware of the vast quantity of valuable minerals contained within the crystals. That and, as you said, the ease at which they can be harvested. Maybe I'm wrong. :lookalive:

Well you're right on the account of the crystals containing vast amount s of mineral wealth that is leached up from the ground.

However if you are refering to the fossil fuels, Tiberium does not leach that out of the ground, we were just saying, by comparison, the amount of energy that can be harvested from Tiberium is vastly greater than the amount of energy harvested from an equal volume of fossil fuels.

B: Invasion through a Crystal Shard? Originality? I think not. And if this is 11 years after Tiberium Wars (another awesome uncreative title)....and this is the dreaded invasion...wtf was all that durring the Third Tiberium War, a picnic? Did the Scrin not send quite the invasion force then?

man.. could not agree more with you.

the gaming brand has become a "quick disiscion buissness" wich doesn't allow people to think things through :?

I mean come on, I remember all the EA rants back when Tiberium Wars was finally anounced, and this thing....is gona get it just as hard. Or not, since all the die hard C&Cers either moved on to EAW or UAW or crawled in a hole and await the return of Kane.

die hard C&Cers either moved on to EAW or UAW...

Hmm.. Seems familiar. :P

what seems familiar, That the Ex Westwood staff started their own company, makes their own games, and the old fans of C&C, when dissatisfied with the current administration over the titles, move on and follow Petroglyph now?

Something like that....

what seems familiar, That the Ex Westwood staff started their own company, makes their own games, and the old fans of C&C, when dissatisfied with the current administration over the titles, move on and follow Petroglyph now?

Something like that....

I've been playing CnC since the MS Dos days, not -all- the old dissatisfied fans have jumped the Petroglyph band wagon! I much prefer games such as onto C.O.H and Dawn of War! I couldn't stand Empire at war, and I'm not that fond of Universe At War either!

Many agree with you. Though I still dont know what crdgohan meant by "that seems familiar"

ah King......I'm guessing that, judging by the way things were going when I was last here, that he's on "hiatus" at the moment?

Guest Rabbit

I'm sure Kane Nash has his own plans for it. :P