15 members have voted

1. 1.

• Allied
    • Yuri
    • Soviet
    • All

The ultimate superweapon: chronoshifting demolition trucks. :nod:

Unstoppable.

And rarely seen. No one ever uses Libya.

I like to play as Libya. I guess I'm the only one who uses Libya then...

or make a bomb truck rush or super weapon to kill their power then u should be able to take the base in a few minutes
What if the enemy has a huge load of tanks there waiting?

Guest Spartan-117²

What if you launch a nuke at them?

because Lybia is with the bunch of n00b Nuke users

Guest Spartan-117²

what if you tank rushed? with the soviet tanks (which I cant see the difference)

That's the only way. We have had this discussion going on for too long. So guys, what do you think of GLA?

The ultimate superweapon: chronoshifting demolition trucks. :nod:

Unstoppable.

And rarely seen. No one ever uses Libya.

Ahh, which makes it even better. Nobody ever sees it coming. :nod:

that would be hard.. capturing a USA Base while using Soviet>Lybia... or the other way around.

Its called 2v2. :wink:

Again, no one ever uses Libya. You're going to see Iraq and Cuba most often, and an occasional Russia. But never Libya.

that would be hard.. capturing a USA Base while using Soviet>Lybia... or the other way around.

You have to be Libya to get Demo Trucks so the other way around won't work, or you hope to get really lucky in YR with a Secret Lab.

Again, no one ever uses Libya. You're going to see Iraq and Cuba most often, and an occasional Russia. But never Libya.

That was my point. It's even more useful because people will think you're a nub if you are Libya. :wink:

That was my point. It's even more useful because people will think you're a nub if you are Libya. :wink:

It has to be a 3v3 team game otherwise Libya screws the game. They don't have an extra unit that gives them an edge so you'd need an extra Iraq, Britain, America or Korea to compensate.

It has to be a 3v3 team game otherwise Libya screws the game. They don't have an extra unit that gives them an edge so you'd need an extra Iraq, Britain, America or Korea to compensate.

Not really. I find that one special unit doesn't affect gameplay enough to make the match one sided. All you have to do is turtle and create massive defense, possibly in the form of a good offense. The Demolition Truck is useful for scaring your enemy too, even if not for attacking. So its an advantage to be Libya imho.

Not really. I find that one special unit doesn't affect gameplay enough to make the match one sided. All you have to do is turtle and create massive defense, possibly in the form of a good offense. The Demolition Truck is useful for scaring your enemy too, even if not for attacking. So its an advantage to be Libya imho.

Desolators are huge game turners.

Guest Spartan-117²

arent desolators the guys with those cannons that can kill tanks?

No, they carry a radiation type gun, which one shots most infantry, and can be deployed to "radiate" an area, which kills infantry that venture in to long, along with light vehicles. Tanks and the like get down to about half health if I remember correctly.

Guest Spartan-117²

Oh ok.. I thought they were tank killers lol

No, they carry a radiation type gun, which one shots most infantry, and can be deployed to "radiate" an area, which kills infantry that venture in to long, along with light vehicles. Tanks and the like get down to about half health if I remember correctly.

No, they die too. But much, much more slowly.

Guest Spartan-117²

You speak the truth... too slow, against Britain very poor, and lastly anyone could of killed them

Soviet are the best:

Apoc tank

Kirov ship

Dreadnought

Guest Rabbit

Yeah, but you have to have an unbelievable amount of cash if you plan on winning with that kind of attack force.

Chronosphere + Prism Tanks = win

Prism Tanks have paper as armour, much like the Nod Buggy.

Yeah but in packs they pwn even apocs and masterminds

But not the siege chopper, they shred prism tanks, like an apache mowing down some technicians :)

The Allies have Mirage Tanks. They rape all Soviet ground units, unless you outnumber the Mirages, or you're Iraq.