Doctor Destiny

Names I Have Used On CNCNZ.com

Yeah badger's spamfest and the humor of Shah. Good times :)

yessir, that they were. And I dont think Shah was actually banned per say....hmm. Though he did say something about Naval deployment, so I guess that might explain where he's gotten off to.

I hope to god your real name doesn't get changed based on the foods you eat. :?

good point. :P

I miss Shah's humor, but none of Badger's spamming (except of course if he gets whupped for doing so).

Anyway, here's a breakdown of the names I used here in CNCNZ (in chronological order):

1. Mr. Machine Gun

2. rzr69erz

3. r@z0r

4. AndCriz

5. Azrael (Current)

Remind me if I've missed any.

Oh, yeah. Before AndCriz and after rzr69erz. Thanks, I edited my post.

I remember when you joined as Mr. Machine Gun. Though I wasn't aware that you and he are the same person/entity.

Guest Spartan-117²

now i see the difference

i changed from

punwisp

lord punwisp

and back to punwisp!

Your siggy still says lord punwisp.

I still think you should change your name into punswip. Easier to pronounce.

Guest Spartan-117²
and PunWisp means....what, exactly?

a air freshener name!? lol

PunWisp means nothing, its a scratch name i put together back in 04, starte don newgrounds as pun-wisp, thsi was before i played warcraft 3 so dont think thats where i got wisp from...

pun is from punisher

wisp is from whisper... just without the h

Also ill edit my sig now

So if you see anyone run around a forum its either me or someone who likes my name and stole it, i searched deep into many many forums. Im the only one so far.. so if u see me on a game or youtube or anything its me!

Anyway my name is from scratch soo yea. I got tired of using popular names with numbers behind them

Guest Spartan-117²

nice siggy. edited.. by SushiFind out next time one CNCNZ Adventures

Guest Rabbit

Nobody does. :P

So if you see anyone run around a forum its either me or someone who likes my name and stole it, i searched deep into many many forums. Im the only one so far.. so if u see me on a game or youtube or anything its me!

Yeah, I have in the past actually gone to several forums and registered my name just to ensure nobody else would.

Nobody does. :P

Yeah, I have in the past actually gone to several forums and registered my name just to ensure nobody else would.

Umm... Why? Is it really that important to you? :?

Guest Rabbit

Idunno... just a small security measure I suppose. I only do it on C&C related forums though... Unless I'm actually using a non-cnc related site, in which case I still call myself "The Hypnotist" :P

"cute" is the adjective I would have chosen.

I've registered at several CNC forums under various versions of Cygnus X-1 back before I found CNCNZ. It was the only one that the X-1 (true) ending wasnt used. Though I have yet to actually see a Cygnus on another site.

Hence my non-namechangingnessicity.

Guest Rabbit

Cute? Heh, I suppose it works... considering many people think I'm a girl at first, based on my name.

bit odd ive registered on so many forums, i go to them and forgot i ever even registered haha. Anyway I created my name, anyone else who uses it is a thief that cant make his own! some day im gonna put a copyright on my name MWAHAHHA.

i feel special

bit odd ive registered on so many forums, i go to them and forgot i ever even registered haha. Anyway I created my name, anyone else who uses it is a thief that cant make his own! some day im gonna put a copyright on my name MWAHAHHA.

i feel special

Special? Like... short bus special?