Doctor Destiny

Names I Have Used On CNCNZ.com

You know its not that big of a deal, the member display name thingey is always there for stupid people anyway. :P

What Luk3us means by "stupid people" is people that are cooler than he is.

I liked the system we had, with limiting changes to three per month. My recommendation is to turn it back on, with the count brought down to two per month.

Your theory is flawed though, as there are most certainly more than 0 stupid people on this forum. ;)

Guest Rabbit

I liked the system we had, with limiting changes to three per month. My recommendation is to turn it back on, with the count brought down to two per month.

I still think THAT's too many. I don't see why name changes are so important.

Nah, people that are not as cool as he is. Why not just think about your name for a couple of weeks, write them down somewhere and rethink it then. If it really needs to be changed - change it then. You can still change your member title and signature - why does the display name have to change also? That to me is something that should be changed only on very rare occasions....kinda like your street adress.

Your ability to read is flawed. Look at board statistics, then look at the second line. That's how many people are cooler than you.

How is two too many? At max, you get one PM for every person that's changed their names. And that's every two weeks, at max.

Edited by Kofi Kingston

Late post meaning, that your opinion is totally void and as such totally ignored by all. :)

Guest Rabbit
Your ability to read is flawed. Look at board statistics, then look at the second line. That's how many people are cooler than you.

How is two too many? At max, you get one PM for every person that's changed their names. And that's every two weeks, at max.

Two is too many because of exactly what Caleb said. I mean, jeez, look at him. His usual online nick is Hybrid. I couldn't even figure that out for myself at first. Think of that, on a massive scale, with many people, CONSTANTLY changing their names on this site. Also, add the fact that they change their names without ANY notice, usually along with a different avatar, sig, etc. Sure, there's the sig/avatar/desktop thread, but when people post something new, they say things like "new name" or "new sig" without posting any refrence to the previous one, or telling who they are.

(P.S. Caleb, I'm not bitching about your name, I like it just the way it is. :P )

Holy crap you could be a politician after completely sidestepping the whole point of the debate. >_>

She doesn't live on Corneria. Besides, Fox is mah homeboy. ;p

I meant she is taken by Fox. Now if you really are Krystal then that's even worse than being Fox. :lol:

Edited by sith_wampa

I meant she is taken by Fox. Now if you really are Krystal then that's even worse than being Fox. :lol:

I don't think you get it. :P

I don't think you get it. :P

I didn't want to think that you were impersonating your beastiality slave. :mellow:

Slave? Nevar. She's my furry love. <3

Whatever you say...

This is and always will be my name

Good on ya' :P

Likewise BioBen will always be BioBen

and bioben will always be a octopus and a pom with a sax called maxwell

Iv'e used Teh_Overcow...