Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Your Christmas Day Plans

Only a few days away, what are your plans for Christmas Day this year?

Guest Rabbit

Well, I can honestly say that this is the first year I honestly got gifts for everyone on my christmas list, but it's also the first year I'm not really getting very much either. :P

In all honestly, I think I'm just going to lie back this year. A quick dinner with the family, and that's probably it.

Though, I have a small little plan for this site on Christmas. :P

Hanging out with the family in the morning afternoon. Then I've got a xmas party to go to in the evening. :)

working on sunday 12 hours.. travelling 6 hours on monday to my family across country..

I'm waking up at 5:30am to drive 65 miles with the wife to my in-laws in my old town of Didcot. Eat breakfast around 8:00am and then open presents and have Christmas dinner in the afternoon and maybe a small drink.

Then in the Evening it's another 65 mile drive back home to Melksham, to eat some nibbles, play some games on the PC/PS3/PSP, and drink my face off until I'm completely rat arsed and end up sleeping in the bath....

But then again the January sales start the day after, and I'm supposed to be driving to Bristol... so maybe I won't get too drunk! :P

On Tuesday its a gourmet with the family and my dad at home.

On Wednesday we travel across the country to go to my mom.

Guest Spartan-117²

Having ALOT of guest in the house about at least 16 - 20 people at my house including my family... and uncles family and cousins....

then presents then I enjoy the rest of my break from school

I'm doing a one day drive up to Michigan tomorrow at 4am.. I am going to bed in about 30 minutes infact.

For what I am doing I do not know. Probably just hanging around the Family Farm and go hunting or something.

Same thing I always do. Nothing changes, and I like it that way.

We really have alot in common.

Guest Spartan-117²

hmm

im going to watch the Christmas Day Football games while im at it