Sign in to follow this  
EdmundW

C&C Tiberian Dawn should have Skirmishes

Do you think there should there should be skirmishes on C&C Tiberian Dawn?  

12 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't care either way

Hi!

I think there should be a download that lets you play skirmishes on C&C TD. It would be so cool. You could mess about with all the units and build a base without having to go Online or LAN or Null Modem. I can't get LAN or Null Modem working, and Online there is hardly ever anyone in Westwood Chat. Would it be possible to make a download to let you have skirmishes on C&C TD? Is there already one?

Who agrees with me?

Guest Spartan-117²

You know, Westwood is basically shut down since EA Bought it and the skirmish thing sounds good

Thanks.

I hate EA for buying Westwood, Westwood were the best game company ever (they made TD). I wish someone would make a MOD or Download which let you play skirmishes on C&C TD...

Skirmish would be awesome for TD. I can never get the online thingy working for RA1/TD so a skirmish option would be nice.

I hate EA for buying Westwood, Westwood were the best game company ever.

Advice, stay away from that kind of chatter ;)

I dont think anyone in the near future will be adding Skirmish to TD, it requires too much work, and there are only 3 to 4 people in the community capable of dong such a thing, and they all dont care much for TD.

Actually adding skirmish would be awsome, but i higly doubt they could, this would require old software, as most go into 3D

Old software?

EA would ever touch it, only people capable of doing it are the likes of VK or pd. But they both dont care much for TD.

I need to get back on my RA -> TD conversion. I think that would make a lot of people really happy.

I started doing that at one stage for that exact reason. Well mainly more for myself

They are the only people who can write and understand pure assembly in this community. they both have project what allow more modding possibility's to Yuri's Revenege

Guest Spartan-117²

Skirmishes make the game just that more fun

Yeh, they let you mess around with uits and build huge bases and massive armies, on the missions you don't get much of a chance to do so.