Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rabbit

I HAD to post this up.

Guest Rabbit

This is actually kind of cute. A kid liked my lego videos, and he started making his own. Some of them are Command & Conquer related.

They all really kind of suck, but it's still one of the cutest things I've ever seen.

:P

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ArmyManMadness

Guest Spartan-117²

Actually that was pretty good compared to mine..I cant even get one movement done.. But yours are Awesome

This is actually kind of cute. A kid liked my lego videos, and he started making his own. Some of them are Command & Conquer related.

They all really kind of suck, but it's still one of the cutest things I've ever seen.

:P

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ArmyManMadness

yep

Zee, I believe you just set a trend. Did you see all of the other related lego videos? :o

Zee soon people wil make videos like that muffin video on youtube >.> funny as hell, but the fan made ones suck...

Did you teach him how to make these videos in your van when you lured him in with promises of chocolate and other candies?

Guest Spartan-117²

a playboy nod logo.. interesting..

Otherwise you did start a trend with other materials as I can see on youtube.

Guest Spartan-117²

I agree

how the hell did he came to the conclusion that a rocket makes a "PHEEEEW" noise?

how the hell did he came to the conclusion that a rocket makes a "PHEEEEW" noise?
Because that's what little people usually think. You know he's like 7 or something...

Because that's what little people usually think. You know he's like 7 or something...

How should I know.. He prolly did that better than I ever could.

I almost want to cry after reading that.

I almost want to cry after reading that.

Quoted for Truth

Guest Spartan-117²

It seems like this kid has some violent videogames.. or he just reads too many gaming magizines.

Did you teach him how to make these videos in your van when you lured him in with promises of chocolate and other candies?

If your skilled enough with windows movie maker, you can do exactly what zee does... If your adding music(this will pop up about multiple sounds)

when you finish making the movie, you can import that movie and add music without it(even edit sound) overlapping on the voices and such, though if your trying to add sound effects thats suppose to be louder then voice just do that first then re-import then add music.

Everything else can be done in WMM

Guest Spartan-117²

that would be creepy.. and i dont think zee has a van i think he has a regular sedan

If your skilled enough with windows movie maker, you can do exactly what zee does... If your adding music(this will pop up about multiple sounds)

when you finish making the movie, you can import that movie and add music without it(even edit sound) overlapping on the voices and such, though if your trying to add sound effects thats suppose to be louder then voice just do that first then re-import then add music.

Obviously you're not too keen.... But we already knew that.

Guest Rabbit

TheBlackout was asking a joking question, not about the actual process. FFS.

Guest Spartan-117²

Unnecessary quotes removed. Please re-re-read the forum rules.

now I get it. that was kinda funny what TheBlackout wrote.

I don't know about that kid but he didn't teach me anything. All he did was r... err, never mind.

I don't know about that kid but he didn't teach me anything. All he did was r... err, never mind.

We're here to help you cope, you can tell us. *turns speakerphone on*

Get a load of this, guys! It'll be a hoot!

Guest Rabbit

I don't have a van or sedan... I have a saturn. :)

Guest Spartan-117²
I don't have a van or sedan... I have a saturn. :)

welll that would be classified as a sedan (Depending on what model you have)