Guest Spartan-117²
Ive Only played the demo... wasnt too good for me

The demo is useless. :wink:

You speak the truth. it is useless

i didnt see what was so bad about it

Guest Spartan-117²

Im not big with demos..

i didnt see what was so bad about it

You cannot judge the entire game based on the demo. There were minimal units and gameplay. The Masari were not featured, as well as the upgrade systems. The demo is not the actual game for a reason. I wouldn't say there was anything bad about it, but if you're looking for the entertainment of the full game, you will surely not find it in the demo.

Guest Spartan-117²

Its a "test drive" of the game...

Guest Spartan-117²
Its a "test drive" of the game...

Not really...

Then what is it?

The UaW demo a very small taste of the bigger UaW pie. There are so many layers of depth in UaW, people are just to dumb and lazy to find them all. Its not your dumb ****, stripped down gameplay that is served up in C&C 3, you know where every game is the same old routine.

How could you not enjoy customizing your giant walkers and crushing the crap out of your opponent. Then when its your turn to try take down a walker is gets even better!

This is scary, there is more UaW discussion going on here and so very little (well none actually) going on at a site built around UaW.... http://www.petro-gamers.com.

Guest Spartan-117²

there has been no posts there since luk3us's a few days ago

The UaW demo a very small taste of the bigger UaW pie. There are so many layers of depth in UaW, people are just to dumb and lazy to find them all. Its not your dumb ****, stripped down gameplay that is served up in C&C 3, you know where every game is the same old routine.

How could you not enjoy customizing your giant walkers and crushing the crap out of your opponent. Then when its your turn to try take down a walker is gets even better!

This is scary, there is more UaW discussion going on here and so very little (well none actually) going on at a site built around UaW.... http://www.petro-gamers.com.

I agree.

And you seem desperate. Fine, I will help you out then. :P

I don't see any reason to discuss the game since I haven't been convinced enough to buy it.

I don't see any reason to discuss the game since I haven't been convinced enough to buy it.

Well that is sad. I'm almost sorry.

Do not expect Petroglyph to defeat the ignorance that's between you and UaW.

I'm probably not going to buy it either. Maybe a torrent but not gonna buy it. EAW was so bad it gave me AIDS and it really put me off. So that's why I'm not getting it.

I'm probably not going to buy it either. Maybe a torrent but not gonna buy it. EAW was so bad it gave me AIDS and it really put me off. So that's why I'm not getting it.

The two are remotely similar in terms of gameplay.

What's the unit building system like? Is it traditional RTS with customization thrown in, or do you build unit designs from scratch, like in Warzone 2100?

No you don't build units from scratch. Although depending on how you set up your research and tactical dynamics units will fill a different role on the battlefield.

Guest Spartan-117²
No you don't build units from scratch. Although depending on how you set up your research and tactical dynamics units will fill a different role on the battlefield.

yeah. thats basically it

I should mention that Hierarchy are able to spawn three units at a time per queue. As in if you queue 10 Grunts, they come out of the walker 3 Grunts at a time.

Also I'm in the credits which by default makes it awsome

Ooo Oooo, Alphabear am I in the credits? :D

Could you check prutty please? :)