Sign in to follow this  
PunWisp

Empire Earth III

I think tis pretty interesting, due to the current computer im on at my dads, i have to play in low quality just so it s somewhat fast, i cant enjoy the full experience. However the campaign and beginning intro is awesome!

I miss the 15 different eras... and the different countries, but that sorta ruins game play and such... fewer they have, more they can improve on units!!!

Thoughts and opinions!!

Guest Spartan-117²

This game is pretty cool. I agree the intro is awesome

I loved the first one, only RTS game i have ever played multiplayer in a competitive way and make custom scenarios for. As for the second well it was a fairlg good game, just not as good in my opinion. As for EE3 though from what i have seen i have no intention at all to play it.

EE2 was meh, EE3 sucks to the point of... should EE even be made anymore?

i read more reviews on there official forums, i should have read mroe about it instead of just buying it O.o, them having mad.doc helping them was one big mistake there, 2nd they totally they ruined the whole point and how they did things, they changed from 15 eras to 5, ive seen many people say there are so many bugs its not even funny. Ill like it more if they make patches, its funny half the people who reviewd that agme dont even play RTS games...

I read alot of bad reviews about it. Didn't hear anything good about it.

Guest Spartan-117²
I read alot of bad reviews about it. Didn't hear anything good about it.

time to give it away.. was bad now

Ill like it more if they make patches, its funny half the people who reviewd that agme dont even play RTS games...

Uh huh, prove that for me? The game sucked, from a casual gamer's standpoint to a pro gamers stand point indefinitely. The game is not a shining example of what RTS should be... it's one that should be buried 12 feet deep after being hit by a snow shovel 65 times and stabbed twice.

i mean some of the pple who reviewed the game and gave it a rather good score doesnt play RTS games, it was stated on there forums

One of the worst game demos ive ever had the "pleasure" to play.

Graphics are from the ninth century, while it demands a machine from the 22nd.

The design is poor, so comical that it hurts, as do the unit commands.

Also, the main premise of the game has been watered down into absolute meh-ness.

Its just not recent enough anymore.

AIDS is so hard to get rid of these days...

EE3 makes C&C3 look like StarCraft. It was that bad.... so bad that it gave me AIDS.

we are going to miss u NOT!!

You should have had her checked out... Now it's too late...

GL man.. :worried:

Relating condoms and games, you don't know how deep the rabbit hole goes, nor do you want to even know!

Relating condoms and games, you don't know how deep the rabbit hole goes, nor do you want to even know!

Bullseye.

EE3 makes C&C3 look like StarCraft. It was that bad.... so bad that it gave me AIDS.

what? That is pure opinion. Startcraft has been a Very popular and addicting game. Its been out a long time and thousands still play it... Its a classic RTS. No im not being a fanboy, this is true.

Starcraft didnt suck, otherwise it still wouldnt be very popular

He wasn't saying Starcraft sucked, he was saying CNC 3 and EE3 sucked

Oh, i see. Nevermind then ha ha. I did like C&C3 for a while.. Not much of a unique variety of things.

Oh, i see. Nevermind then ha ha. I did like C&C3 for a while.. Not much of a unique variety of things.

Ha, and you used to defend C&C3 to the nail. :roll: