1. 1.

• yes
    • no
    • in middle
    • OR want to make your own?

Guest Spartan-117²

Ask

Zee Hypnotist.

he is the mastermind behind all of this.

Guest Rabbit

I'm working on it, but a lot of other things are creeping into my schedule at the moment, so I'm really finding it hard to find a good time to work on them.

I'm working on it, but a lot of other things are creeping into my schedule at the moment, so I'm really finding it hard to find a good time to work on them.

i'm just glad to hear your working on it :) i'm a big fan of the other ones.

This was my poll but the top disappear and it's both EdmundW . Wait my bad it was JahSpoR

Edited by Icarus

lol what did you think i had done?

Are you really retired from the forums and even Tiberium Legos? Tiberium Legos third season did not finish. Otherwise we are looking forward for a series finale of this.

As it stands, the Legos series' are on hold indefinitely. I'd rather say that than it be the end of it all, cos there may be a possibility of it returning in the future. But unfortunately Zee has a lot of other, more important real life commitments to attend to right now. Should he be able to find the time amongst everything to come back to the staff, then it may be possible the legos could return also.

However, over our 10 year history, we have lost numerous staff to real life commitments. It's not a rare thing for us, and it's something that has to be expected. Time will tell what is in store for legos, but just don't hold your breath with too much hope because the return may never come.