Luk3us

Automatic FAIL for this game.

With out having Nod available in multiplayer this game is a complete and utter failure before release! :angry: :angry:

But seriously, very lame. Though kinda understandable but w/e...

If it's the EA way, then it's gonna be lame... But I can kinda predict what they'll do.

A few months after Tiberium's released they'll announce a Nod Expansion pack. And only then will you get GDI vs Nod Battles, and if you want more, then you'll just have to wait! Because if you want to weild the power of the Scrin, you'll have to wait twice as long for the 2nd expansion!

So yeah we're probably looking at another 18-24 months (or more), and a long drawn out cash cow game to get all the features we want. By which time the community will be sick and tired of the game and be complaining to EA how much they want Red Alert 3!

In the GameTrailers TV, they talked about GDI on MP, but Scrin and Nod were unclear.

They better put Nod in MP, otherwise this game is a no-go for me.

The article is from Jan. 30 and has some details others dont, so i guess they have to be accurate...or complete LIORZZ!

GR.org or any other gaming site is not an official source, so something tells me GR.org is making **** up.

Like I said I to damn to lazy to read the previews, do any of those previews mention anything about Nod or Scrin for MP?

There is some Scrin stuff in all this mess of stuff, but not much on Nod thus far.. :(

Well, most mention Nod as secondary villain, so Nod is in. But on MP, none mentioned neither Scrin nor Nod.

Edited by hagren

Awww come on do you realy think they would screw up theyre game by excluding nod in mp... and besides why would gdi fight gdi? not including nod would be a obvious path of destruction the designers are not stupid... i hope

Edited by wet645

I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't include Nod in MP. It's from the same studio where including Blue Tiberium in C&C3 didn't even occur to them until fan outrage brought it to their attention albeit from a mostly different team.

Well even if they ommitted Nod from MP, which I don't believe. I just wanted to pointy out it would never be GDI v GDI, as the SP is obviously against the SCRIN.

But if they are a secondary villain, or more likely a villain introduced in the latter campaign missions, it would seem more than likely they will appear in MP. Of course, they COULD treat Nod in Tiberium like they treated the Forgotten in C&C3.

But to the nah sayers... I say fret not.

Thats what im saying it doesent make sense that gdi are killing themselves only a retard would do such a thing.

And besides nod is the most important villian faction since tiberium dawn excluding them would be like halo without the covenante

Edited by wet645

They will have Nod in MP, its obvious, even EA arn't that stupid

I like the idea of controling squads in SP but in MP it should be like renegade

I like the idea of controling squads in SP but in MP it should be like renegade

That would be so aweosme but i'm afraid that looks doubtful tbh :(

nah defenatly ain't gonna buy it if Nod ain't playable in MP.

Nod is playable in MP.. they said that.

Although I still won't buy it if there's no base vs base combat.

well, at least let's hope doesn't end up as QuakeWars or something. that **** doesn't even deserve to have "Quake" in it's title.

If they were to make this game just like COD4, but futury I'd be happy. I love that game. :)

i love cod4 too but i don't want Tiberium to be just a clone of that.