Sign in to follow this  
Cassak

connection lost to zero hour using linksys router

Hi people. Im posting here to ask about a problem Im sure you are all aware of. I have connection problems when I'm in the Zero Hour lobby. After about 1 minute in the lobby, it says "lost connection to zero hour online". However, if I can manage to join a game before that, I am fine.

My computer is behing a Linksys WRT54G router and due to my circumstances I am not able to connect directly to my modem.

I have tried port forwarding/triggering, static IP, DMZ...you name it, but the loss of connection when in the zero hour lobby is the exact same as before I started messing with my router. I have attached all of my IP and router/port forwarding screenies so if you could please tell me if ive done something wrong :S

Ive been working on this for days now and I still can't seem to come close to fixing the problem.

post-5028-1201909934_thumb.jpg

post-5028-1201909941_thumb.jpg

post-5028-1201909950_thumb.jpg

post-5028-1201909959_thumb.jpg

post-5028-1201909968_thumb.jpg

post-5028-1201909975_thumb.jpg

post-5028-1201909979_thumb.jpg

thanks for the advice guys, but I have already seen both of those sites and have opened my ports exactly as they said, and I triggered my ports exactly as they said....

I dont know why it doesn't work....is there anyone here with a lynksis router that has actually gotten theirs to work?

I have the exact same problem with C&C zero hour,

I've done everything you said here as well but it still doesnt work

I can be in the custom match lobby for about 2 minutes before I get thrown out and get that message saying C&C lost connection