Sign in to follow this  
Inferno

New Nod building?

Some of you may already have seen that in the latest command school episode they used Kane's Wrath instead of plain C&C3.

Now check this pic:

whatsthisfm0.png

Edited by Sonic

The building which builds the Redeemer, Nod's epic unit. It also functions as a War Factory.

Oh, yeah that makes sense. But to me (in this small resolution flash player) it looks more like a piramid of nod.

Edited by Inferno

Nod gets that special tower too you know. ;)

Yeah, at first I thought it might be a new Temple or some sort of missile silo, but both that and the Voice of Kane or whatever would be built through the defensive structure tab.

Inferno, in the future please just save it as a JPG. As you don't need that kind of quality or file size for that image. 1.2mb is kinda pushing it. :P

Much clearer and bigger big shot of it from the special BCPT.

temptz8.jpg

Guest Rabbit

I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure it deploys the Nod 'epic' unit.

It reminds me of the piramid of nod in those tiberian sun nod missions.

Yeah, that's definitely the inspiration, although this "pyramid" is three sided (there's probably a name for that, but Geometry was half a lifetime ago).

interesting ability. i noticed some ability at left part. whats that do?

There seems to be 2-3 new abilities; I cannot really identify. As for the pyramid, yes, it does make the Redeemer, it was confirmed. But, Redeemer aside, does that structure serve any other purpose? I wouldn't want to be stuck with that think taking valuable space and power, and not doing anything else. I'd sell it AFTER I made the Redeemer if that's the case.

It serves as a standard warfactory. So if you don't have two by the time you tech up, you can build that instead. And scare the **** out of your enemy when he scouts and sees that thing built. :)

Another interesting screenie is this thing, it might be the Voice of Kane building, though I envisioned it being a tower... .Hmm..

94278420080305screen004is4.jpg

I'm guessing it functions like those chinese propaganda towers from Gens.