Sign in to follow this  
wet645

Command And Conquer fps

This is what i think should happen instead of what "Tiberium" has planned for us:

1-Cnc 3 units and structures(gdi,scrin and nod) each unit execpt the riflemen for gdi, militant for nod, and whatever the scrin basic infantary is have a price depending on their usefullness

2-money gained by killing other players and by tiberium being harvested by a harvester

3-Able to build up your base with all cnc3 structures(Zomfg!!!!)

4-in each map there woul be neutral buildings that you can capture with an engineer(emp centers,mutant hives, etc...)

5-Upgrades bought at the tech center and armory in case of gdi or in any other buildings for other factions

6-Orbital weapon system

7-Some support powers from cnc3

8-Co-op singleplayer

9-Later an expantion pack to update all the units and structers from kane´s wrath.

This would be the ultimate cnc fps

Edited by wet645

Your right it would be awesome.

But EA like making the most money with the least amount of effort.

Its sad but true

Its sad but true

Don´t we all?

Its sad but true

Umm, rewatch the videos of Tiberium. If you don't see effort in those videos, take a few hundred advil and if you survive to reply, you've earned it to be wrong. :)

Umm, rewatch the videos of Tiberium. If you don't see effort in those videos, take a few hundred advil and if you survive to reply, you've earned it to be wrong. :)

Nah. .50 caliber aspirin is more effective.

Try an AA12 fully automatic shotgun. With HE rounds preferably.

Why are we devising ways of killing me? :(

Edited by BioBen

he is giving his opinion you dont need to want him dead for that

Edited by wet645

Why are we devising ways of killing me? :(

Because believe it or not, EA switched gears, especially with CnC. Tiberium for example has been in production for more than two years now, and there are going to be CGI vids between each missions. Translates not as effortless to me.

Because believe it or not, EA switched gears, especially with CnC. Tiberium for example has been in production for more than two years now, and there are going to be CGI vids between each missions. Translates not as effortless to me.

I know its hard work ,if this feature was only for Sp it would be better than renegade but i just like the MP in renegade the SP in renegade sucks cause you act like rambo

Edited by wet645

This is what i think should happen instead of what "Tiberium" has planned for us:

1-Cnc 3 units and structures(gdi,scrin and nod) each unit execpt the riflemen for gdi, militant for nod, and whatever the scrin basic infantary is have a price depending on their usefullness

2-money gained by killing other players and by tiberium being harvested by a harvester

3-Able to build up your base with all cnc3 structures(Zomfg!!!!)

4-in each map there woul be neutral buildings that you can capture with an engineer(emp centers,mutant hives, etc...)

5-Upgrades bought at the tech center and armory in case of gdi or in any other buildings for other factions

6-Orbital weapon system

7-Some support powers from cnc3

8-Co-op singleplayer

9-Later an expantion pack to update all the units and structers from kane´s wrath.

This would be the ultimate cnc fps

The thing is this is not a CnC FPS. Its a Tiberium FPS

The thing is this is not a CnC FPS. Its a Tiberium FPS

i know but its based on the cnc universe

Guest Rabbit
I know its hard work ,if this feature was only for Sp it would be better than renegade but i just like the MP in renegade the SP in renegade sucks cause you act like rambo

One word.

Commando.

Pwnd!!!!

You encourage pwnage upon yourself?

I just hope the multiplayer maps are EXTREMELY IMPROVED on what they did in Renegade. Cuase those maps ****ing sucked! :P

You encourage pwnage upon yourself?

Well since teh commando is kinda like rambo i guess you are right but i dont recall commandos being able to drive vehicles or use rocket launchers

Why not? Havoc was able to, Rambo was able to, hell James Bond was able to!

Why not? Havoc was able to, Rambo was able to, hell James Bond was able to!

I mean teh commandos from cnc rts they cant drive

Yes they can. TD commando = havoc.

And if you count generals in, any hero could enter an empty vehicle.

Yes they can. TD commando = havoc.

And if you count generals in, any hero could enter an empty vehicle.

havoc is not from the tiberium rts he is from the fps thats exacly what i mean,and im not counting generals cause its not a generals based game its a tiberium one,anyway my point is it would nice to have a squad based SP and a renegade MP