Gben

Tiberium: FAQ (GameReplay.org)

Okay I was looking for C&C3 maps at the C&C community site, and then I saw this news post.

Exclusive Tiberium Preview

[ Posted on February 02, 2008, 11:30:53 AM ] [Want to Post News?]

YKudzA, one of Gamereplays' Writers, has made an exclusive article regarding Tiberium. He wrote it with the help of multiple sources to combine all the information we currently have available:

"The game will be released in the fourth quarter of 2008, but in the gamespot interview, Chris Plummer said: "Tiberium will be shipped for Playstation 3, Xbox360 and PC…when its ready." How the game will be? We can only guess and wait for… the Christmas Holidays. The author of this article doesn't have any doubts that Tiberium will spark a new star on the gaming industry like Halo did seven years ago."

As you can see, the article itself has a pleasant read and lifts the fog about many aspects of the game Tiberium, the new, revolutionary FPS / RTS game of EA. It actually contains the minimum requirements as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by: YkudzA

It actually has a lot of information *I* didn't know, maybe there is something you didn't know as well.

Here is the link.

http://www.gamereplays.org/tiberium/portal...ase_article_one

So why didn't you share the love???

Sonic dislikes me posting links to GR. :P

Besides it was bought up in other discussion as well. ;)

Edited by Luk3us

Whats wrong with GR?

Anyway i think its very optimistic to say this game will be more popular than Halo.

Whats wrong with GR?

Most (or some that are just really loud about it) have a "we're pro listen to our views and wants and no one elses cuz they SUX" view.

lol.. Its not that bad. Its just that most "pr0s", have bad attitudes. :P