Luk3us

Subfactions/Countries

By the sounds of some of the altest info about the campaign part of RA3 there will be several different generals for each faction (think Zero Hour). Can't see why these won't be implemented into the MP though.

yeah - no sub factions. But Australia being part of Japan is still funny. Whether an alternative version of WWII, or a result of our anti-whaling policy ticking of the wrong person, or simply a result of all the tourist we have in QLD!

But if Japan is the unlockable campaign, I wonder if that is going to operate similiar to the Scrin (alternative view point of the same conflict) or more like a Starcraft campaign - where it's the rest of the story.

If it's the former, you could guess that the time travel doesn't occur until the end of the first 2 campaigns... but I can't see that happening. I for one, hope it's not an alternative view of the same events.

Are Japan good or bad in the game? I hope good and Japan and Australia are allies.

lol.. Australia is an ally. More like Japan conquered the entire Pacific. :P

Though, I hope they don't portray Japan as the "evil empire". As that is so old. Evil empire this, axis of evil that, blah blah blah.

lol.. Australia is an ally. More like Japan conquered the entire Pacific. :P

Though, I hope they don't portray Japan as the "evil empire". As that is so old. Evil empire this, axis of evil that, blah blah blah.

rather that than some sleezy expansion in summer 2009 :)

i agree with luck3ues, Japan should be the good guys and the USA the bad guys who want control the globe.

And I am neutral good apparently. I was shooting to be like James Bond or Jack Sparrow.

Guest Rabbit

Which makes me glad. :P

EA really sucks at trying something new. Almost all the RTS games they made they add "SUB-FACTIONS" Jesus try something new, they use so much of the same crap in RTS games... For proof at sucking at new things look at the new global conquest in KW... Pathetic for a turn based game... They don't show any regions and its kind of boring, just a small distraction from normal gaming. For a turn based game I would of or Rome:total war. Anyway RA2 wasn't real good with variety of differences between sides besides the single unit on each side, they should only add the most powerful factions

(Russia,Germany,Britain,France,Japan,U.S, maybe even Italy) They need to really fix how they make RTS games, because they ain't so great at it besides Graphics, which almost half the game is based off of which also unless made well, fails a lot of games. Gameplay is better then graphics...

Well what do you suggest? Quit whining, holy ****ing ****.

I should just delete your post. Dip****.

Wow you must be a great mod, including if you delete posts that are against your views

The EA sucks mentality is no longer appriciated here. If you're going to come back here, then please act responsibly and in a constructive manner Punwisp. I do not wish to see you upsetting people, because if you do that, then the administration will not hesitate to act accordingly.

So please, by all means you can give your view, but please keep the Anti-EA stuff away from these forums please.