wet645

It Lives!(ra3)

The long waited squel to ra2 is gonna be out soon featuring co-op campaign.

The factions are gonna be:soviets,allies and a new faction that sounds to be special because "its like nothing we have seen before

Edited by wet645

RA2 featured co-op too, right?

RA2 featured co-op too, right?

no it didnt feature co-op campaign just team fights online and against bots

No it featured co-op.

I dont remember that besides the creator said ra3 is gonna be the first rts with co-op campaign

Lies! RA2 multiplayer featured custom co-op campaigns.

TRue. RA2 did feature a set of Co-Op missions for Allies, Soviets and Yuri. only a couple of missions each, but still fun to do.

TRue. RA2 did feature a set of Co-Op missions for Allies, Soviets and Yuri. only a couple of missions each, but still fun to do.

Ok ill belive you guys anyway red alert 3 is gonna rock ill be updating this page from time to time

anyway all the missions are co-op and if you dont play with a friend you play with a computer

I'm more interested in this Empire of the Rising Sun that promises to be like "nothing we ever saw before." Is it different because of all the transformers they have or something else....

I'm more interested in this Empire of the Rising Sun that promises to be like "nothing we ever saw before." Is it different because of all the transformers they have or something else....

I dont know the details yet but i think its gonna be like a craze monk faction with mutants and weird ****

I dont know the details yet but i think its gonna be like a craze monk faction with mutants and weird ****

I'm betting more on those transforming tanks people mentioned. I'm also wondering if they'll have mobile buildings like the Mobile War Factory and Yuri's Slave Miner.

I'm betting more on those transforming tanks people mentioned. I'm also wondering if they'll have mobile buildings like the Mobile War Factory and Yuri's Slave Miner.

The crazier you think the closer youll get

Yes Tanya will be back for RA3.

Far to early to say anything about casting.

i wonder if tanya will seduce the snipers in ra3? :lol:

i wonder if tanya will seduce the snipers in ra3? :lol:

That would be awsome

i wonder how that would work. would she just like, temporarily disable the unit for a few seconds or something? XD and would it work on vehicles? and dogs? o_O XD!!!

Vehicles would work the same way since you have pilots behind the wheel. They could stop and cease to function. And dogs, well... we're not going there...

hehe XDDDD would it stop the robotic drones? o.O like the terror drone and robot tank... cos while they don't have a person in them i'm guessing they are controlled by people. robot tanks are anyway at the centre o.O unless they're just creepy voyeurs in which case tanya would be followed around by a group of robot tanks constantly XD

and i would just die of laughter if they did make the dogs react to her XD epic moment right there hehe

I wonder how long it will be before someone puts up a Tanya lookalike with a dog.

now you've said it, it'll happen c.c; i'm not being held responsible for this one XD; *backs away*