wet645

It Lives!(ra3)

:rofl::rofl: this is just to good :rofl::rofl:

this has turned into one of those bad bad things XD; back on topic people! c.c please? XD; before i get sued or banned or something XD;

Aparently there will be bears for the Soviets.

bear riders! o_o bears would be awesome <3 RAWR *swipe, insta kill* =O like a cross between dogs and brutes x3 though that raises good and bad sides... o.o we already have two of those types of units :\

exactly what i was thinking of first of all when i said bear riders ^_^ that picture XD how awesome would that be though? XD good in close combat and fair at a distance with (machineguns?) that would rule :3

I'd love me some bear cavalry.

everyone loves the bear cavalry =D how kickass would that be to see charging down the street? "CHAAARGE" "RRRRAAAAWR" x3

Armed with AK's and Streetsweepers, they are un-****ing stoppable.

exactly *drools* how totally awesome would that be n_n eheheh cannae wait!

Pah, I'd rather have a terror drone thank you very much. :D

true o.O that would be good too. assuming it obeyed your commands or was remote controlled... i mean the drones look a lil bipolar to me so i'm not sure if i'd wanna have one around me xD; like a lil robot joe pesci humping your shin constantly c.c

LOL, you can't ride a bear. Even if tamed a bear could never carry a human!

just kidding, good idea.

o_O how'd you work that one out? an adult male is usually about 500lb... i weigh 130lb... it could carry me pretty easily o.O i should think it would be able to comfortably carry a person weighing up to 250lb probably... if people can ride donkeys they can certainly ride bears XD

that is true too XD but even so it is practical and possible. wouldn't fancy trying it myself though... i mean horses don't scratch your face off if you gee up XD

No, but horses can kick the **** outta you. Horse hits you in the head --> you're dead.

It would be awesome to ride bears, but the problem is when they stand on two legs.

they STAND on two legs but they walk on four o.O they stand to attack usually but i'm guessing ridden bears would be trained to swipe and bite on all fours, or the saddles would have some way of keeping the soldier attached whilst they stand up o.o;

You guys are taking this bear riding thing a little too seriously. :P

You guys are taking this bear riding thing a little too seriously. :P

No, we're not. Their plain awesomeness requires this.

Mina, you can't ride a bear at any significant speed if you are carrying heavy guns, ammo and thick coat.

Why? Horses used to carry heavy thick plated armor and solid weapons (swords, etc) and supplies.

Surely bears are stronger than horses.