wet645

It Lives!(ra3)

Maybe Japan can use panda bears. Or if China are a faction bengal tigers.

Or maybe unicorns, with AK47s attached to their wings, and when they fly the shoot bullets that explode and spread fairy dust, which is actually poison gas which eats you alive and recycles you into children's toys!

*mental image of soldiers getting pelted with badly made kids toys to the screams of "AAAAI IT BURNSSS" and "ow my eye! o.x"* X3;;

you're so cynical luk3us XD; if bears can be trained to dance they can be trained to be ridden and attack on all fours o.o though panda bears are going a bit far XD; for starters they're like, an endangered species... also i thought pandas came from china o.O and tigers from india oO edmund, bears are pretty strong and fast. they could easily carry a person and all their stuff... so long as they're not massively overpacked o.O but they are strong enough to do so...

lol.. Yes because they are endangered I'm sure the Japanese are going to care... ROFL!

I have little doubt you could train bears to be ridden and do all sorts of tricks. :) Just like those bears in that movie that was out recently, that was HALF ASSED compared to the book. :)

In Japan they'd just eat the bears, instead of riding 'em.

Why? Horses used to carry heavy thick plated armor and solid weapons (swords, etc) and supplies.

Surely bears are stronger than horses.

Erm, no. Horse's body is well built for carrying heavy loads however bear's is not.

Hmmm... a 1000 pounds bear can't carry a man + equipment?

when i said the panda comment i meant the japanese wouldn't use them cos there wouldn't be enough of them xD but brown bears? should be easy enough to get ahold of in comparison o.o;

Hmmm... a 1000 pounds bear can't carry a man + equipment?

You can't ride a bear. Just doesn't work.

You can't ride a bear. Just doesn't work.

This is Red Alert. If the Allies can train dolphins to fire sonic waves at ships, you can ride a bear.

red alert nothing. both america and the soviets both trained killer dolphins in the cold war o.o they were trained to do everything from set off mines to kill divers, even to kamikaze into enemy ships and subs with bombs attached o.o; america killed all it's dolphins and the soviets sold their's to Iran i believe. also there were the tank dogs... the pidgeon missiles... the bat bombs and many other animal related weapons of war. look them up on wiki. or if you're lazy ask me xD a bear is a very valid weapon... if you can train a pidgeon to blow up a ship you can ride a bear o.o; i've seen bears ridden in documentories on circuses so it's not too far to see them with a little extra equipment and working for the military o.o;;

Dude i know, i was just saying you can't ride a bear...

*ponders* well i've seen people ride bears before but if for some reason they couldn't (fat people with way too much ammo and stuff and a lil bear) then i guess you could make them like, bear chariots. bears do have a lot of strength so if they pulled stuff instead it would be pretty sweet. then they could stand and attack whilst the guy in the trolley did his thing x3

Dude i know, i was just saying you can't ride a bear...

Lies!

you can ride bears. it just has to be a big bear o.o; or a small person. the average bear is a good 50 - 100lb heavier then the average male. and that's just a teenage bear. an adult bear can be upwards of 500lb... that is friggin huge. also i've seen people ride bears on a documentory so while i can't be assed to find a link, i know it's possible. i'm just too lazy to prove it to you lot o.o

Well, next time I see a bear walking down the street, I'll pop into the saddle shop and then race over throw the saddle on the bear and go for a jolly ride. :P

You'd have to pay my medical expenses too of course. :P

come to the uk. get free medical xD though you'll probably catch MRSA at an NHS hospital x3; how badly would that suck. surviving a horrific bear attack only to die cos some nurse forgot to wash her hands xD

come to the uk.

lol no thanks. After 11 years, It had lost its originality. I'll stay over here where the water is blue and doesn't smell like chips :P

@ Edmund: You can definately ride a bear *looks on youtube* damn it there's just circus bears riding bikes