wet645

It Lives!(ra3)

Hmm, i'm pretty sure you can't ride a bear, but i'm not gonna argue with you guys.

btw- don't come to the UK, the weather is crap

You guys do have better breakfast though.

Rofl, better breakfast. England has the worst assortment of food in the world. Haggis is not something I want to eat. :P

In the Soviet Army people do not ride bears, bears ride conscripts.

haggis is scottish not english. and we do have some of the greatest food o.O; apart from all the original stuff we make we take other countries' foods and edit them until they suit our tastes XD don't forget scotland's deep fried mars bar XD beans on toast for england... a classic english roast. roast beef, yorkshire puddings, potatos and veggies with thick gravy :3 you can't beat an english roast. some of the finest food in the world @_@ fish and chips, cornish pasties, bangers and mash. but the current english dish is actually chicken tikka masala. go figure XD

Pah, Scotland, England, its all the same tbtfh. :P

Anyways, RETURNING TO THE ACTUAL TOPIC FOR ONCE...

How in the hell, did we go down this road about bears? lol.

Haggis... wasn't that sheep stomach or something? Well I doubt they eat that for breakfast.

No I mean the eggs, bacon, pancakes, etc.

I could easily make up 10 stories about how we got here, but I'm lazy. As usual.

well how would you feel if i turned around and said "new zealand, australia it's all the same thing" -_-;

i don't know how we got on the topic of bears o.O i forget. all i know if you can ride a bear so a bear cavalry is possible! oo; though chances are it would be pretty hard to have working properly because you'd need a lot of large adult males o.O an they take a long time to raise xD;

well how would you feel if i turned around and said "new zealand, australia it's all the same thing" -_-;

Of course I would be ******. But that is totally irrelevant to the conversation at hand, we're making fun of you, not me. :)

But England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland is all one country, NZ and Australia are not ;)

Saved you're ass there Luke :P

Yeah but then there's your country, I mean is it the netherlands or holland? :P

Lets stop bashing countries now.

As far as bear cavalry go they shoud have an anti-infantry or anti-tank ranged weapon and a strong melee attack like the Krootox off DoW

Eww... Europe.... I agree let us stop this talk about weird crazy places....

Bears FTW! :D

Yeah but then there's your country, I mean is it the netherlands or holland? :P

Different name, same thing.

Lets stop bashing countries now.

Why? It's fun.

As far as bear cavalry go they shoud have an anti-infantry or anti-tank ranged weapon and a strong melee attack like the Krootox off DoW

They should have AK's, Automatic shotguns and RPG's. That would pwn. Plus an ability to "Charge" at infantry :D

too many options. you could just spam bear cavalry everywhere and dominate the battlefield. they can't be too powerful. maybe armed with AK's and good in close combat... does a little damage to tanks but not much (let's be honest, how long would it take a bear to trash a tank afterall? it's possible but it would take a big bear a long time xD) or no damage to tanks at all. it needs to be balanced...

They would still be pwnt by aircraft and rocket troops or something...

Bears FTW! :D

Correct

i'd think they'd be like brutes only with anti-infantry ranged attacks o.O

Who said they were ranged??

well as in the picture we assumed the rider would be armed with a ranged weapon such as an AK-47 o.o; it's only common sense really otherwise infantry would just shoot them down from a distance o.o;;

Yeah, then they would be as useless as YR brutes....

exactly o.o and bear cavalry is much too cool for a fate like that XD

They would still be pwnt by aircraft and rocket troops or something...

I now have a wonderful image of bears exploding from rocket propelled ordinance. Lovely.

If the bears were implemented with human riders in RA3, and not just as autonomous beasts like the RA2 dogs, I would not expect them to have 'missile' capacity, and just a melee attack like the good old RA2 dog. Although a secondary ability for the bear as an anti-tank weapon could function in a similar fashion to the RA2 squid. Where it immobilizes and damages the tank as it rocks it back and forth... I could see that happening, no problems.

(In RA universe anything goes, but bears are not designed to be beasts of labour like donkeys and horses are. So while you may see people riding them - it would only be for short periods of time. And if a bear weighs 500lbs - how much of that is muscle anyway???)

Actually, the Bears are protected as the Bears the Russians are using are endangered, as such if you shoot one, you'll be fined and possibly face jail time. So you can't hurt the bears I'm afraid. ;)

So yes everytime you shoot a bear, a u.n. peacekeeping chinnok flies in from off screen and deploys some greenies to picket your base and splash your soldiers with red paint in protest.