wet645

It Lives!(ra3)

XD! that would be funny. nah they should make the bear riders a double unit. when you buy them you get them with a rider and you have the option to dismount them. when they dismount you get a dog/brute like unit with the bear, and you get a infantryman with a rifle or rocket launcher o.o but when they are together they have the powers of both, though the bear's speed is reduced

So yes everytime you shoot a bear, a u.n. peacekeeping chinnok flies in from off screen and deploys some greenies to picket your base and splash your soldiers with red paint in protest.

You mean, everytime you shoot a bear, UN puts it on the waiting list then after a few years or so then a u.n. peacekeeping chinnok flies in from off screen and deploys some greenies to picket your base and splash your soldiers with red paint in protest. :P

Yes, and you lose 1k through fines. :P

XD!! then you should have access to a new unit "smelly hippie" who has powers like love attack (he violates the enemy and gives them various STD's) or a sit-in where he chains himself to your enemie's building and basically gets in the way and slows everything down x3;

XD!! then you should have access to a new unit "smelly hippie" who has powers like love attack (he violates the enemy and gives them various STD's) or a sit-in where he chains himself to your enemie's building and basically gets in the way and slows everything down x3;

LOL that'll be ****ing funny. XDDDD

i'm allowed to make hippie jokes cos i am partially one xD i believe in peace over war and do everything humanly possible to avoid conflict. though protesting generally just gets in the way of everyone else and doesn't really achieve anything unless you have insanely high numbers... and i've yet to find a cause worthy of me joining a sit-in xD

Pah, hippies are far to disorganised to do **** all. And when they do, the treads on the bottom of tanks are perfectly designed for squishing saidhippies. :P And then turning the remains into orange juice. :)

true X3; they just kinda sit there arrogantly thinking you won't drive over them >> i rofl'd watching that video where a crazy old guy just drives over some hippie sit-ins XD they're all sitting there chanting and he's like "RAWRG @_@" and runs straight over some girl sitting infront of the car XD

I tried to find out if a bear can support a human, but with no luck. However, strength alone is not enough, the creature must have the right bone structure.

I worry about those hippies though, after your enemy shoots your bears then gets their base filled up with hippie freaks, will your new bear units be willing to eat them? Do bears have low enough selfesteem to let a filthy hippies enter their mouth? All those hippies could create an impenetrable barrier against your bear units.

Maybe it would be balanced though,

Hippies are expensive (due to those fines), but create resistance to bear units.

Edited by Nmenth

Yes, but if you'd of read my post, that is why we bring in the tanks to squish them.

Or, we just go get some of those armoured bulldozers from the Israelis, they are rather good and running over people and homes. :D

Aren't you thinking of Zimbabwe?

Pff, that country is so ****ed up they don't even have bulldozers. :P Stupid ****hole that it is, like most of Africa.

Edited by Luk3us

it's not racism if it's true XD the only thing they have in countries like that are people, guns, bullets and machetes o.o; lots of machetes. and the occassional rocket launcher o.O

it's not racism if it's true

Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Wow, apparently you haven't been living on this world for very long... I'd like to see you use that arguement on TV or something sometime.

that is why we bring in the tanks to squish them.

Naturally, but what if you've taken a beating and can't afford tanks anymore? All your men are infected with STDs and all you have left are bears... then what? Impenetrable wall. Got no choice left, but to set up a Save The Rainforests concert on the other side of the map to distract them away from the enemy base.

the racism true comment stands. all the intelligent black people escape from the country. or take control of the country and run a dictatorship o.O and what's left? the idiots. what happens when you give gullible idiots machetes and tell them people over there are bad? and how do you think the families of the victims are gonna react? it's a sad pattern... but luckily some areas of africa are being brought into a more advanced surrounding o.o but there are still a lot of places like that...also lawl at the hippie thing XD

Edited by Mina Synd