Sign in to follow this  
Jason

I want RA3 on 360/PS3

Since mt pc is still dead, and even when alive, had no graphics card, the best graphics i can get are on a console. I hope that RA3 will grace the lowlly consoles with style like TW/KW.

Since mt pc is still dead, and even when alive, had no graphics card, the best graphics i can get are on a console. I hope that RA3 will grace the lowlly consoles with style like TW/KW.

Me too nuff said

Well you sure as hell better hope that RA3 is balanced at release. Cause if it ain't you ain't getting no patches for it. :P And you'll have to pay for any map packs they release too.... Consoles just really really suck when it comes to online gaming, you have to pay for everything.

I guess someone hasn't seen our Game Tracker on the main page, it shows you with neat little logos what plaforms the games release on ;)..... I guess you missed the RA3 press release as well? Read it here http://www.cncnz.com/games/ra3/press.php.

Command & Conquer™: Red Alert™ 3, for the PC, Xbox 360™ video game and entertainment system and the PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system

Why would you rather use a controller than a keyboard and mouse? its alot slower.

Why would you rather use a controller than a keyboard and mouse? its alot slower.

If we only know that...

I'm only taking Universe at War as an example, but this is the first RTS to use cross platform play between PC and 360 users. According to early reports from both the media and internally, the 360 version is just as efficient with dealing with every task as the PC version. Tests from media and internal sources also indicate that 360 users are just as likely to win a game based on strategy rather than control.

Don't class this as a UaW promotion, I'm simply throwing the point down as an example. ;)

I tried the C&C 3 demo on Xbox 360 and found the controls to be very slow and cumbersome. Overtime you could probably get used to them but I couldn't. I would like to try out the radial interface controls in Kane's Wrath for 360 as well. Hopefully a demo of that ends up on XBox Live.

Its probably safe to assume that RA3 on Xbox 360/PS3 will use an improved radial interface system as well.

It would be good if computer owner could connect and play against PS3 and Xbox 360 owners.

It would be good if computer owner could connect and play against PS3 and Xbox 360 owners.

Don't know about PS3, but I know Microsoft have been mulling around with this idea for a while.

Don't know about PS3, but I know Microsoft have been mulling around with this idea for a while.

The PS3 allready does it with UT3, for free... Unlike UaW... ****ing live...

i wish i could play my mates on Cod4 with my computer. They all have it on xbox.

It wouldn't be fair. As you'd pwn them so hard it wouldn't even be fun for them. :P

PCs FTW!

i know :) Thats my point, they think they are so good but if we played online i would "pwn" them, as it were.

i know :) Thats my point, they think they are so good but if we played online i would "pwn" them, as it were.

It's just the same as if you were to go onto the 360 they would pwn you.

Well i've never played an Xbox 360 before (except gears of war) so yeh they would

well with current C&C as a guide, we(360 players) are still ****ed