Hello welcome to Hey! you joined in 04 and have over 3000 post WTF???

Oh ****. HEAD FOR THE HILLS! *flees*

Oh yes Fenring. Judgment day is here :P.

I thought I'd drop by and see how everything is going. After getting suspended by an uppity Hypnotist during a somewhat spirited discussion on evolution, I thought I'd concentrate on my school work for a while (plus, of course, my missionary work in Africa). Hypno got to feel like a big man for a little while, I had one less distraction....win win.

The forums look great! It's nice to see that everything is going well, and that the C&C franchise is alive and kicking! We finally got C&C Tiberian Twilight!!! :D

Edited by BWare

Oh ****. HEAD FOR THE HILLS! *flees*

Ahh, I see, I find this to be rather fitting:

Man you have been away for a while. Are you staying or just passing this time around?

It's about time we had someone to shake things up again, and put half the complacent people in their place. The slate on everyone's accounts regarding warnings is clean.... Make the most of it! ;)

If you don't know who I am, well C&C King died in a tragic C&C 3 related incident. I'm the new Son of a bitch taking his place. :P

WHAT?? C&C King, NO! Nobody can replace him!

Well Saracen, whoever you are, I'm going to be hanging around for a while this time ;).

WELCOME Edited by Alphabear

Not BWare! :P NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......... :P

Welcome back dude. ;)

Missionary work in Africa huh, whereabouts exactly?

Edited by Luk3us

Guest Rabbit
After getting suspended by an uppity Hypnotist during a somewhat spirited discussion on evolution, I thought I'd concentrate on my school work for a while (plus, of course, my missionary work in Africa). Hypno got to feel like a big man for a little while, I had one less distraction....win win.

I'm fine with you being here, but you don't have to give me this crap the second you get back, and I expect you to treat everyone more respectfully around here.

Other than that, welcome back.

in b4 BWare's next snarky comment.

Seconded.

Welcome back BWare! D:

I'm fine with you being here...

Gee, thanks hypno!

...but you don't have to give me this crap the second you get back

Well sure I do! The suspension was uncalled for.

and I expect you to treat everyone more respectfully around here.

You got it boss.

Oh you ****ing pansy, I was expecting so much more from you BWare... I am greatly disappointed in you... :(

How did BWare's account survive the forum conversion?

Joking of course ;) I assume the sweet smell of Red Alert 3 lured you to these parts again?

Guest Rabbit
Well sure I do! The suspension was uncalled for.

You broke rules, we suspended you. You act like I'm the only one who makes decisions.

I'm not going to argue about this any further. I find it rather pointless to keep going on about a THREE DAY suspension that happened over a year ago. Obviously though, I see you haven't changed, so I'm not going to argue, I'm not going to bitch, I'm just going to issue a warning every time you step out of line, in a way that I see is "uncalled for."

Oh you ****ing pansy, I was expecting so much more from you BWare... I am greatly disappointed in you... :(
So was I. You fail, BW. YOU FAIL HARD!

I know I know...I just don't have it in me anymore. My head hangs in shame. :(

(Though maybe you didn't pick up on some of that sarcasm...?)

How did BWare's account survive the forum conversion?

Joking of course ;) I assume the sweet smell of Red Alert 3 lured you to these parts again?

Haha, you're not getting rid of me THAT easily Sonic! :P

Yes, Red Alert 3 is pretty exciting news indeed... :D

You broke rules, we suspended you. You act like I'm the only one who makes decisions...I find it rather pointless to keep going on about a THREE DAY suspension that happened over a year ago.

Well, it was you who let his shiny new moderator powers go to his head. It was the impetus for my taking a sabatical, so I think it was a pretty relevant thing to address upon my return.

(Also, what rule did I break, exactly?)

I'm not going to argue about this any further.

Yes, by all means, please keep it to yourself!

Obviously though, I see you haven't changed...

So quickly? My, you are a remarkable judge of character! And if I may say so, your self-righteousness has barely changed at all either! I guess there's something to be said for consistency...

HAHAHA, this is the BWare we know, not letting anything drop, and quoting everything that's been said only to have it broken down! :P

Yeah, and Zee, drop it please mate... As I said.... "Clean slate"

Clean slate for now maybe.

Some would call it pessimism, but knowing Bware, I'd call it optimism. :P

The legendary BWare makes an appearance!

The legendary BWare makes an appearance!

Were you even around in his day? :eyebrow: