Luk3us

Will Yuri make a comeback?

I don't want to see him; it would serve no actual purpose. I mean, he was either incarcerated (and mind you, he won't be able to mind control a fly, or get out, as a matter of face), or eaten by a T-Rex. Either way, he ain't gonna do **** no more. What I really want to see is the union of the Red Alert and Tiberium series. Like, in BOTH campaigns (either Soviet or Allied), it ends up with the arrival of Tiberium, appearance of Kane, the formation of GDI, etc. Anything to actually make the 2 series connected at last (after all, that must have been what Westwood was thinking in their days as the developers of the C&C series).

You forget one thing - RA3 erases Red Alert 2's events so Yuri would not have defected and he would not have been imprisoned or eaten by a T-Rex. He could easily be part of the game without any ripples in the story.

And it's already been confirmed - the Tiberium timeline and Red Alert timelines do not mix.

yeah i agree with Az-kun n.n if it ties up and works it would be good... save me a few migraines that's for sure x3

Nevar! :P Migraines are fun! XD

Thanks. I kind of hated Yuri anyway; Kane is the real best adviser of Stalin in GWWI. Not to mention being the Messiah, an immortal and, as far as I'm concerned, a genius.

Kane is as much a messiah as Marshall Applegate. In other words, he's bat**** insane.

But anyway, Yuri rules. He will eat your mind with a psi pulse.

pfft wear a tinfoil hat if you dont want to be mindcontroled

I could never effectively fight *as* yuri - but he sure was fun to fight *against*.

Maybe the game needed more balancing after 1.01... (and I think Deezire went in the wrong direction)... but yeah I would be happy to see Yuri return*.

He's the 'Kane' of RA universe afterall. It's the one thing that C&C hasn't really been able to do - create an iconic good character to match Kane.

But RA has loads of iconic characters on both sides.

*Disclaimer

I may or may not have received a phone call before making the post.

Errr... it's a new timeline...what have they said that didnt happen with the old timeline... (well before the Soviets killed Einstein)

No Yuri... however... Kane?

japanese? me? lordie no xD i'm english through and through hehe... i'm just a japanese fanatic. read too much manga and i enjoy using japanese terminology. a lot of it helps you get the point across, such as name suffixes... depending on what one you use shows your relationship with the person and how you are feeling towards them at the time o.o

i have to admit i like both yuri and kane... but in different ways. i think i prefer yuri though in all honesty... he's extremely intelligent and uses that to good point... and while kane is very intelligent he goes down the route of abusing people's religious beliefs to trick them into doing what he wants. i mean sure yuri uses mind control but at least he's all round blunt about it xD i'd rather be mind controlled and wake up later having to claim no responsibility for what i've done then do it all myself and realise i've been tricked and get in trouble for it later. also what with bringing religion into it, you get religious fanatics... never a good thing...

and the tin foil thing works! i've yet to be mind controlled XD nah. i'm not that crazy. yet. though i am getting there quickly... paranoia is a wonderful thing :3

Wow, i thought you were Japanese. Or at least South Korean.

korean o_O XD nah... but it would be cool to be japanese :3 lord knows i'd be a lot cuter then a 6 or 7 on a scale of 1 - 10 >_>; and i think the friends who said that were being polite >>; i'm hideous... HIDEOUS D= burn the monster XD

An exact copy of the Soviet RA ending but instead of Kane, it's YURI!!!!! OMG NO WAI!

Mark my words, it will happen...

That would actually be pretty awesome.