F15pilotX

Barack Obama

yup. the whole world is going to hell... but canada is the best mainly english speaking country out there at the moment. so far i'm hard pressed to find -any- bad points... and yes, canada will eventually go the way the rest of the world but i doubt it'll happen in my lifetime... so it seems like a perfect option for me o.o

anyway sticking back on topic (sort of) if the world is messing up this badly, and these are the levels of problems the next american president will have to face, are either of those candidates prepared to handle situations of that magnitude? in the words of the great admiral ackbar... IT'S A TRAP =O

x3;; chances are if either of them get into power they will face extreme challenges, more then a white male president because of their bodies... if they do something that not everyone agrees with, chances are they may get shot or something by an extremist o.o; which would kinda suck for them, but in the long run it would probably shake up a major political change and evolve the whole country o.o; so the best thing they might be able to do may be die. wow... sucks to be president right now XD

TBO, you can also move to South Africa or something... by far the richest african country.

eeeeeeeh i don't think so >_> africa really doesn't appeal to me. canada or bust! xD there's too much crap happening in north africa and there's always the chance it might spill over into the south :\ also it's pretty darn hot there o.o

eeeeeeeh i don't think so >_> africa really doesn't appeal to me. canada or bust! xD there's too much crap happening in north africa and there's always the chance it might spill over into the south :\ also it's pretty darn hot there o.o

plus in Canada you get a sweet accent, eh :P plus there is some awesome skiing up there

and in case of the zombie apocalypse a cold place is definately a good place to be n_n dead flesh would die and viruses can't survive in extreme cold as easily o.o

but it snows, and it's darker and bacteria and viruses would quickly adapt to colder environments and then with the wet snow and it being darker we'd be just as ****ed as everyone else :P

Edited by mormreed

meh. cold is one of the few things viruses struggle to adapt to... it slows body functions down so the virus can't spread as easily, whereas hot enviroments have the opposite effect o.o also canada is a real big place with not too many people :3 which would be a lot easier then say, trying to hold off in the middle of london... especially if they turn out to be those ebil fast zombies c.c one of those is hard enough

well then it just means our death would be slow and painful 0.0 maybe Canada isn't such a great place after all :P

how slow and painful? XD the virus wouldn't be able to effectively spread in extreme cold. also if there are no zombies around the area, it's pretty hard to get infected yourself. canada is perfect xD

anyway sort of back on topic. when is the election happening? i wanna see if it gets rigged again xD i remember watching a few years back when the point scores suddenly changed on CNN and bush won xD i can't believe that there was nothing made of that... it was a pretty damn big screwup on behalf of bush's admin... i would have thought he'd been kicked out and a major investigation done o.o; but no... having cousin's in power does often help situations >_>

well last I heard Barack is ahead but not by too many delegates

*nods* keep me updated... i have a strict tv time schedule and it can't change for anything. not even CNN xD also american propaganda doesn't really drift too well over here so pretty much all i hear of stuff like this is propaganda from the vista sidebar news thing xD i really need to find out when that election happens @_@

i wonder how long it'll be after he's elected that someone tries to frag him o.O; seriously other presidents have been shot for nothing before and such a new fad as having a non-white male president is definately worthy of guntotting for some of the more redneck types out there >-> XD

here's to hoping he's a good president and brings the country back from the edge =D

*nods* keep me updated... i have a strict tv time schedule and it can't change for anything. not even CNN xD also american propaganda doesn't really drift too well over here so pretty much all i hear of stuff like this is propaganda from the vista sidebar news thing xD i really need to find out when that election happens @_@

i wonder how long it'll be after he's elected that someone tries to frag him o.O; seriously other presidents have been shot for nothing before and such a new fad as having a non-white male president is definately worthy of guntotting for some of the more redneck types out there >-> XD

here's to hoping he's a good president and brings the country back from the edge =D

I'd be more worried about someone trying to kill the Hildabeast.

Well.. Maybe not worried.

Has he like won yet?

Or are we still waiting.

Also, yeah, I doubt he'd even make it to office, if he runs for pres. Guaranteed some guy is going to take a pop at em'. Make that, numerous guys. Don't you love America? :P

Edited by Luk3us

yup. too many southerners with guns o.O; so much for equal rights >_>; yet another reason why i'm never moving to america...

But everyone has to go to Yanky land eventually! :D

Come join the Yankees (and tons of Mexicans) :P

yup. too many southerners with guns o.O; so much for equal rights >_>; yet another reason why i'm never moving to america...

So don't move to the South. America is not as bad as it's played out to be. If you buy into the sensationalist news stories that portray us all as greedy swine, you're no more intelligent and just as brainwashed as the dolts who wrote the news article.

So don't move to the South. America is not as bad as it's played out to be. If you buy into the sensationalist news stories that portray us all as greedy swine, you're no more intelligent and just as brainwashed as the dolts who wrote the news article.

How true.

QFT

i don't believe that. i know lots and lots of americans and i know it's not true. but quite frankly every country has it's (large) percentage of idiots. the only difference with america is that these idiots think they can say what they want when they want and do whatever they want. whichever way you look at it, that's not a good thing :\ i'm not calling for a dictatorship or anything just a little common sense...

dictatorship has a large chance of an idiot being the dictator.

dictatorship has a large chance of an idiot being the dictator.

presidents doesn't?

presidents doesn't?

The idiot president is reflective of the media's tyranny and brainwashing lies that are forced upon the masses.