noahangel21

Music from CC3

yes i now is no so good like ra2 or tiberium sun but only i want to listen and have so if somebody have music or now were i can get them tell me please

Edited by noahangel21

LOL you want to listen to ambient sound? There's tons of that on the net already!

Eh, its not really music, its more of an atmospheric aura.

KW sounds like they have improved on the music though. :)

No extraction tools yet?

Nope. The new compression scheme they use on the game's assets makes extracting anything difficult.

Luckily jonwil is good at figuring these sort of things out and he's come up with extractors that can get some of the textures/models/sounds, but not all of them. And that includes the music files.

(I guess if the music was better - people would try harder to extract it!)

You can extract the movie files out easily enough, so you can listen to the music from them. :P

Sorry to be reviving this topic but Valdez over at Petroglyph Forums found a link to some KW music.

BTW for those who haven't yet seen the music thread on the C&C 3 boards, there's been a link to 3 tracks, including the Act on Instince remix

http://cnc3.cc/forums/index.php?showtopic=...amp;#entry26051

I have to admit, the music is better than in TW.

(more rock, less orchestral)

Edited by cnc_sage

Yeah so some people have managed to "acquire" the game early and then rip the music and post it online illegally :rolleyes:

Link is broken anyway, good thing to because its only spoiling the game.

Yeah so some people have managed to "acquire" the game early and then rip the music and post it online illegally

I hear some have received the game early:

Edited. He said it gave him the impression. I'm highly unsure if Frank really did the music, and cannot prove it, since I do not own the game myself. Some people have received their copies early or got lucky, like Existor from cnc3.cc.

You're right about the spoiling, even if I don't mind it myself.

But it should be good news for those who hoped the music would improve. I just hope the rest of the soundtrack is less like Generals as well.

Link is broken anyway, good thing to because its only spoiling the game.

I won't fix it if you don't want me to.

Edited by cnc_sage