I'm using TibEd 1.x, and I've created a building called UltraCoil. Now this is a very powerful weapon, and instead of it costing lots of money (which is how I'm delaying the person from using it at the moment), I'd rather have it a superweapon. Now I've got the superweapon showing in the side (and counting down), but I'm not quite sure how I can apply a weapon to it. If anyone can help that'd awesome.

P.S. Anyone have some links on how to change the images; it kinda sucks having to use the Tesla Coil icon for the Ultra Coil...

You can't make new superweapons without the aid of the RockPatch/NPatch, neither of which are compatible with TibEd. Unless you're willing to dump TibEd in favor of XCC and manual editing, what you want is not possible.

Where can I get NPatch/RockPatch and are they're any tutorials for it... and surely I should be able to just manual edit this weapon then go back to TibEd later.. ?

Looks like RockPatch server is down :(.

and NPatch requires Yuri's revenge...

and XCC wants a CD for resources, which I no longer have..

Edited by Hach-Que

Guest Rabbit

For the record, I have successfully added in voxels, shps, binks, and essentially created a new campaign with TibEd. I really don't know why you seem to have trouble with it so much. :P

I have done that ten times over without TibEd, and I'm creating a brand new AI and I'm using the RP. The latter of the two you cannot do with TibEd. So it's not a matter of having trouble with it, it's a matter of extreme limitation.