Sign in to follow this  
aha123

Were can i...

Download red alert 2 (cheap version) i looked in EA's store but they don't have it.... i want a full version just not a illegal version plus i want to know if it's compatible i had a cd and it didn't work don't know why so if someone could help id be most grateful...

I have XP home... thanks

Guest Rabbit

I don't believe they host Red Alert 2 anywhere for direct download after a payment of any kind. I would suggest you buy The First Decade, which has ALL of the Command & Conquer games before C&C 3.

I don't believe they host Red Alert 2 anywhere for direct download after a payment of any kind. I would suggest you buy The First Decade, which has ALL of the Command & Conquer games before C&C 3.

I thought about that but when i checked out my system requirements via a java thing that checks if the game is compatible but my video card isn't up to it and i don't have enough memory plus another thing (don't know what) so that wont work but if someone could find a legal copy of ra2 (cheap) for download i would most appreciate it or... red alert 1 (i need full versions).

You can opt to not install games you don't want.

But why would i want to pay for extra games just to get one or 2...?

Any way i've found a copy so this doesn't really matter now... but thanks any way!

Edited by aha123

You may find that you enjoy the others just as much. TFD is still a good buy even if you don't install every game. You're still paying $30 for 10 games.

You may find that you enjoy the others just as much. TFD is still a good buy even if you don't install every game. You're still paying $30 for 10 games.

I have around 13 gigs left of memory i really cant buy that plus i have a really bad video card... so if i bought that i wouldn't be able to use it or play any of the games on it.

Then you couldn't play Generals and Zero Hour... not the end of the world. Renegade might be out too though, depends on your processor core really.

You can play the originals, Tiberian Sun and RA2/YR. Good enough for $30.

I kind of regret I bought TFD becouse it's so buggy, I have all original discs so I guess it was only for the DVD included.

I kind of regret I bought TFD becouse it's so buggy, I have all original discs so I guess it was only for the DVD included.

Same, but the DVD is nothing special.

I have the original discs, which is why I haven't gotten TFD. When those all go tits up, I'll get TFD.

I also got 'em for RA1/TD with expansions.