Sign in to follow this  
Gen. Yuri

Empire of the Rising Sun

'fraid not x3 i prefer things like negima and love hina... i'm more of a manga collector then an anime watcher o.o; i has 124 mangas to date ^-^

hah. I only have 3. XD

Incidentally, one of them is Love Hina. :P

'fraid not x3 i prefer things like negima and love hina... i'm more of a manga collector then an anime watcher o.o; i has 124 mangas to date ^-^

Bah, Naruto is awesome! ^-^

it's okie in manga form. don't even bother with the dubbed version on tv... that is plain awful. but i'm not really into fighting ones... the only fighting one i liked was DB/DBZ/DBGT o.o and that got a little carried away with the insanely high godly levels >>; i mean come on a SSJ1 was meant to be a god. and it goes up to like, 6 levels or something XD i'll tell you a good one to look out for (manga anyway i haven't seen the anime) Ghost Hunt. it's freaking awesome o_o

i prefer the dubbed ones, better than reading subtitles.

Love hina and Negima ftw.

I also think Gurren lagann is good.

glad someone agrees with me. and i love dubbed ones... if they are done right. if the dubbing is bad it's kinda painful to watch... >>; dubbed hentai is the worst but that's a whole different topic altogether. a well dubbed anime is something to love and cherish ^-^ i greatly enjoyed excel saga when they showed it on the sci-fi channel. right before urotsukidoji (look it up XD) but i can't find the excel saga dvds anywhere... they are all in japanese and subbed or american NTSC. i need PAL! well. don't need... want. easier to deal with :3

Rofl... in DB series it started to get weird when SSJ got up level 3... I don't know how many levels followed, but it was too much.

Nah, it was only ape-like and red. It was weird. Isn't the giant ape form SSJ5?

Well what do you call that giant ape form after SSJ4 then?

i don't know but they got carried away with the higher levels xD bigtime. i mean if a SSJ god came around every few hundred years what are the chances of someone like goku coming along? leveling not just once but 4 or 5 times o.o i don't remember late into the series but the first giant ape was affected by the full moon o.o; remember at the start of DBZ or DB o.o; it was a good series. DB was brilliant, DBZ was good for 10 minutes until you realised how repetitive it was... still watchable though. something about it made you wanna find out what happened even though we all know goku would win xD GT start off good but then got shakier and shakier to the point i just stopped watching it o.o

Well what do you call that giant ape form after SSJ4 then?

The giant ape form is the precursor to SSJ4.

Yeah, you're right. The Golden Oozaruu or something it was.

Yeah, you're right. The Golden Oozaruu or something it was.

Yes, golden Oozaru. And I think you know the rest after that. :P

so i said if you have a ship big enough to carry a tank why don't you put the gun on the ship instead.

so i said if you have a ship big enough to carry a tank why don't you put the gun on the ship instead.

Because the ship can't go onto land? WTF is this about anyway?

his brain is frizzed.

guess the ship is the trasport for the tank.

well in WW2 they used big ships with opening fronts to drop off tanks o.O so it's quite possible. nowadays you can transport tanks by ship or plane... just depends how fast you need it and how heavy the tank is o.o

Why can't they just have tanks in a submarine, and then launch them out through a cannon, like the Bullfrog and launch people.

I mean its not as though we have to worry about realism here people. :)

well it's possible i guess o.o but it would have to be a REALLY light tank and a big submarine x3; maybe launching jeeps or something... but a heavy battle tank? unless you stuck a jet thruster on it's butt i don't think anything could have the power to boost it off o.o;

well it's possible i guess o.o but it would have to be a REALLY light tank and a big submarine x3; maybe launching jeeps or something... but a heavy battle tank? unless you stuck a jet thruster on it's butt i don't think anything could have the power to boost it off o.o;

You forget... this is Red Alert we're talking about.