Sign in to follow this  
Gen. Yuri

Empire of the Rising Sun

Yeh in ra1 you could fit 5 mammoths in a single transport

And you could fit 25 infantry in a transport but only if they were in apc's otherwise you could only fit 5. Good times :)

Must have been nice and comfy in those transports for 5 men if they could fit 5 mammoths huh. :P

gotta love the randomness. i remember doing the APC thing a lot >.>; i'm pretty sure they fixed details like that in the more recent games though :\ i don't think they'd do that though. it would be too easy to abuse o.o; depending on how many tanks you can fit on a ship. you could just get the most powerful tank and half a dozen/dozen ships then rush the enemies base from the rear. i guess it's a valid option but it would raise many a cry of "omg this game is so nooby that's so stupid" XD

lol. That ain't never happening, "omg this game is so nooby that's so stupid", I can think of a dozen games that are so stupidly unrealistic in the slightest, yet they're still played like no tomorrow. :P

gotta love the randomness. i remember doing the APC thing a lot >.>; i'm pretty sure they fixed details like that in the more recent games though :\ i don't think they'd do that though. it would be too easy to abuse o.o; depending on how many tanks you can fit on a ship. you could just get the most powerful tank and half a dozen/dozen ships then rush the enemies base from the rear. i guess it's a valid option but it would raise many a cry of "omg this game is so nooby that's so stupid" XD

They already fixed the transport thingy in RA2.

thought so. and yah, while they do tend to play the games non-stop it will still raise comments. why give them something to whine about? personally it seems a bit cheap to me... i'm not sure about a tank cannon but maybe a large ship which has the front open like in WW2. so it doubles as a destroyer and a transport o.o; but more expensive then both obviously xD

<3 dual role vehicles, as long as they don't suck at both.

well it would be pretty bad at it unless you gave it more space then other transports to make it special (unless being able to fire back is special enough o.O)