BioBen

Video of the day

You want floating head jokes. Look no further than SCRUBS. The Floating Head Doctor....

And another favourite scene from SCRUBS.... JD and Turk reunite.

floating head stuff still weirds me out a little o_O but the greeting thing made me rofl XD a lot XDDD i stopped watching scrubs a while ago though ._.;

You want floating head jokes. Look no further than SCRUBS. The Floating Head Doctor....

that was friggin hilarious! :D

Kickass song and kickass vid!

that was actually pretty goshdarn awesome xD nice to see there are still some decent rock bands in america (if they were american and not canadian or something o.O) o_o who are they and what was the song called? also methinks that video is probably gonna cause some religious issues if it hasn't already XD DO WANT MORE =D

Scrubs is so ****ing awesome :D

true x3; from what i remember of it. i need to watch the newer few series o.o;

that was actually pretty goshdarn awesome xD nice to see there are still some decent rock bands in america (if they were american and not canadian or something o.O) o_o who are they and what was the song called? also methinks that video is probably gonna cause some religious issues if it hasn't already XD DO WANT MORE =D

They are called NOFX and is an american punk band that says **** you to big labels and mainstream media like MTV. The song was called Seeing Double at the Triple Rock, im gald you liked it!

They are called NOFX and is an american punk band that says **** you to big labels and mainstream media like MTV. The song was called Seeing Double at the Triple Rock, im gald you liked it!

YEA FIGHT THE MACHINE! FIGHT THOSE GLOBAL CONGLOMERATES! YEA, THEY'RE RAPING OUR MOTHER EARTH MANNN! Pass that!

Umm, Sonic.. I didn't take you as a Scrubs man... Took you more as an UK office guy. :P

They are called NOFX and is an american punk band that says **** you to big labels and mainstream media like MTV.

The real reason is probably because the big music labels and mainstream media don't care about them so they put the rebel attitude trying to look tough.

Umm, Sonic.. I didn't take you as a Scrubs man... Took you more as an UK office guy. :P

I've been a huge fan of SCRUBS since the show started, collected every season on DVD.

... XDDDDDD kinky. now if we all had phones like that the world would be a lot more interesting. and probably a lot more disturbing c.C especially seeing as most of my friends are online when i'm in bed >_>; yah i can see some happy dreams there XD or knowing some of my friends i'd receive a "send buttshex mina" and get a very subtle wakeup call XDDDDD

The real reason is probably because the big music labels and mainstream media don't care about them so they put the rebel attitude trying to look tough.

NOFX kicks ass I don't see why this is going down, they're like a softer version of RATM

I've been a huge fan of SCRUBS since the show started, collected every season on DVD.

I love SCRUBS but I'm too cheap to buy them all XD

NOFX kicks ass I don't see why this is going down, they're like a softer version of RATM

One problem with that statement - NOFX actually sounds pretty good and RATM ****ing sucks.

RATM has a few good songs, but not many

They only fact someone listen to RATM is that moral fags h8 them.

Rise Against - Give it all

It's punk week on CNCNZ!

Edited by Overcow

RATM are punk? o.O i thought they were like, hard rock or metal o.o; damn punk's changed since my day >->

RATM are punk? o.O i thought they were like, hard rock or metal o.o; damn punk's changed since my day >->

No the band i liked to (Rise Against) is punk, RATM has punk like lyrics but the sound is Rapcore.

Hmmm I wonder what this comes under

Flight of the Conchords - The Humans are Dead

It has a binary solo lol :P

XDDDDDDDD definately comedy rock. but that was awesome xDDDD i think that falls under the same category as weird al and tenacious D o.O maybe more on the comedy side then the singing side but i enjoyed it none the less x3

Another Rise Against song, The Good Left Undone:

Edited by mormreed

RAs best song, Heaven Knows.

XD; interesting edit DD. not agreeing, not disagreeing. i'm staying out of that xD;;;