BioBen

Video of the day

rofl overcow XD that was good XDDD a little slow getting started but i enjoyed that ^-^

bio... interesting... made me feel physically sick though c.c; so freaking dangerous c_c; i hear the darwin awards calling >->;

bio... interesting... made me feel physically sick though c.c; so freaking dangerous c_c; i hear the darwin awards calling >->;

lol my bad, Darwin awards?

EDIT: Is that an actual film Overcow?

Edited by BioBen

From the same guys that did the melon one, pure art. I just love it! :3

That one is pretty old but still a goodie...

COD4 gun sounds!

impressive blackout but i prefered overcow's one xD i rofl'd at the spawn killing... >.>; and the darwin awards are a series of awards given out for the best and most stupid deaths... people who do things like pee on the third rail or attach hundreds of balloons to a chair and end up falling to their deaths or whatever... normally the stories are sickly funny and there are hundreds. they release a book every other year of classic tales o.o; i had one somewhere but i can't remember what i did with it. usually it's cliche stuff like playing russian roulette with an automatic or whatever but none the less if you like dark humour it'll make you laugh :3 it's always good to clean the genepool

After watching Rambo 4, I decided to add a song to it...

:mellow:

That wasn't even nearly fun...

lol my bad, Darwin awards?

oh god I love those so funny one of my favorites: two people go into this giant balloon... it's filled with helium XD and it goes without saying that they were removed from the gene pool (good riddance)

:mellow:

That wasn't even nearly fun...

Yea, I guess it wasn't "fun". Cutting the scene out and adding the song took about 15 minutes, I could of done other things. So yea, it wasn't "fun" I suppose... :P Yea, I knew some people wouldn't find it funny...

I was waiting for a "BOOM HEADSHOT" fromm the sniper :P

...blackout you scare me... a lot... the rambo thing was just pure warped o_O

...blackout you scare me... a lot... the rambo thing was just pure warped o_O

Why? It's from a movie, just with a song added. If anyone is warped it's Stallone. :lol:

Piracy is a crime!

LMAO that is so great oh my so great

Saracen, that was pure epicness!

the FBI are everywhere >_> no doubt i'll be party vanned one day. and on that day i shall post "lawl told you so noobs" before microwaving my harddrive and escaping out the back of my house xD and yah the music choice was warped blackout XD;

lol that was awesome. His :

rock_hand.png

was funny as

This is old but it makes me laugh every time:

For those of you who don't understand why the flame tank didn't lose any heath:

The technician gun does 1 damage and the flame tanks armour divides it by 4 so it would be 0.25, but in ra and td it is just rounded to zero.

Hence ownage.

...XDDDDDDDD oh my goshi it's been a while since i've laughed that hard! thanks for that one XDDD