BioBen

Video of the day

someone has way more time on their hands than zee XD

white stripes? =D yeyyy.... white stripes rule ^_^ i love that vid and the hardest button to button vid o.o with the drums moving @w@

Yeah they're pretty cool. Here's that vid:

The lyrics are quite funny too

Hail to the King Baby!

XD! hail to the king. damn right xD and rofl lego... omg though... i hope that didn't bust the car c.C; how would you explain that to the insurance company? o_O hella funny though XD

XD! hail to the king. damn right xD and rofl lego... omg though... i hope that didn't bust the car c.C; how would you explain that to the insurance company? o_O hella funny though XD

Either way that's an easy claim to get out of :P

Those British guys are funny - I don't remember that particular sketch - must have missed an episode.

Speaking of sketch... reminds me of the famous urinal skit from the SKETCH SHOW... there were heaps of low quality versions so as I tried to find a nice version - I discovered this one.

Is it funnier???

uh it has French dubbing

The same thing but in english

lawl XD like that would ever happen... the average guy is way too homophobic X3;

lawl XD like that would ever happen... the average guy is way too homophobic X3;

No I let guys in the public restrooms hold my willy when I'm like, deep into a book.

No I let guys in the public restrooms hold my willy when I'm like, deep into a book.

Then you hang out with waaaaaaay too many pedophiles.

Then you hang out with waaaaaaay too many pedophiles.

Or you're just way too homophobic.

Du'h.

Duuuuuude...

src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&rel=1">
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

This. Guy. Will. Kick. Your. Ass. At. Guitar. Hero. I think he could even take on Dragonforce.

i'm thinking that had to be a program that automatically hits all the notes. 100%? no way... (mainly cos i noticed the other scores. funny how that's the only song he got five stars and 100% on ain't it?) but if it was real, hats off and someone had too much sugar. bet he can't do it on a real guitar though xD not even the dragonforce guitarists hit all the notes every single time o.O

Of course they don't. The songs are sped up by 120 to 130% in studio. None of them play that fast.

that was insane O.O either the guys is a hax0r or has no life XD, anyways awesome song that I bought the other day, may be old but still amazing:

*Speaking of kitchens...

from memory, this was the first act in the first episode.

* private joke for changing subjects

It turns out that GH3 player is actually just botting...He's using JeffN666's bot...

Woot muppets! I love that song :P

i knew it had to be a bot xD too perfect to be anything else X3; and lawl muppets... the orange guy looks like luk3us? XD

i struggle playing guitar hero on easy >.>; my cousin is pretty sweet though. he's won a few university competitions...