BioBen

Video of the day

LAWL that was awesome XDDDDDD

i can actually see that being made into a movie... and it would highlight the overuse of games in movies recently... not even mentioning superheroes o.O

I've been wanting to show this for weeks, but I couldn't be bothered to download and cut the segment out... but no longer. This is a segment from my favourite show on tv at the moment - The Gruen transfer.

It's a show on the ABC (Public Broadcasting - Government Funded Channel) about advertising, with a panel of 4 advertising experts who talk and discuss the various campaigns on tv at the moment. The clever part of the show is when the approach two actual advertising agencies to 'sell the unsellable'.

This episode's pitch is dedicated to Mina & Luk3us.

;)

You can actually podcast the entire show from the abc website...

http://www.abc.net.au/tv/gruentransfer

Edited by gben

XD those ads were funny... that was good XDDD but i'll pass on celibacy >.> it's a tad late for me anyway now n_n; an i'm not giving up now i've started >:U X3;;

OMG - last night's pitch was hilarious!

"Get Australia to invade NZ".

I will post once it's available to download....

Edited by gben

Haha just watched the full episode to see that section. Both were great

here ya go - for everyone else

"you had me at hello!"

XD that was awesome both adverts were pretty good o.O the 100% thing made me laugh... we get those adverts from the kiwis too! XDDD

100% ours for the taking

Invading is easy, its keeping the peace that is the problem, die stupid Aussies!! :P

I love this vid cos it's true... try it sometime... I have :P

Great video - I can sell that on ebay and make a fortune!

saracen what kind of message are you giving out? theft is okay? what's the difference between stealing from a large supermarket or someone's house? same difference. it's still wrong. it's still not your's. but let's drag this over to the anarchy topic

I disagree with that video on so many levels. Not just the principle of shoplifting but the justification it tries to use is contradictory to the supposed reasons behind it

The Website Is Down: Sales Guy vs Web Dude

This is some funny ****. There some swearing but most of should be offended by it anyway....

LAWL that video was awesome XDDD i know a lot of guys like that. this is the kind of stuff my dad has to go through daily XDDDD though i don't know if he plays halo o.O maybe some kind of flying game X3;

Here's a very funny chicken vid

Edited by Sonic
Only YouTube videos can be embedded

thanks for the random gibberish red XD i could probably find a link or two out of that but i'm too lazy >.>

I fixed Red Blitzkrieg's post, the video works now.

For Red Blitzkrieg and anyone else. You can only embed YouTube videos. No other video sites like Daily Motion (like you used) or anything similar. Even though these sites offer embed codes you can't copy and paste those codes and expect them display on our forums.

To learn how to post a YouTube video on our forum see here http://forums.cncnz.com/index.php?showtopic=9249.

There no mod that allows other sites for this forum software?

There no mod that allows other sites for this forum software?

To allow videos from other video sites to be embedded in posts?

Yeah I can set that up for other video sites but where do you draw the line? Chances are if you find a cool video on a site like Daily Motion it will also be on YouTube as well.

sonic - great video. I feel like I've seen something similiar a while ago - but nowhere near as clever.

I enjoyed the chicken song too!

;)

Did you hear the NZ invasion stuff made the newspapers - page 3 in the Sunday papers due to the OUTRAGE it caused.

LOL.

I challenge you Luk3us!!!

Edited by gben

lawl... chicken. but that shizz needs a strobelight warning .-.;

the political vid would be a whole lot more funny if i knew who they were and stuff and the things that led up to that parody... >>; but methinks i can work it out pretty much x3; if you think that's amusing you should see the john prescott punch xD

not a brilliant punch but it was so unexpected. it's like teasing a bull with a rag XD same facial expression too XDDD that got ripped on a lot here when it happened x3; yet another thing ontop of the "two jags" thing (he has two jaguars and like, half a dozen houses o.O) and the "who ate all the pies" thing XD blair was too easy to rip on... but brown hasn't been in office long enough to do anything massively stupid or amusing o.O apart from the whole suicidal appearance XD;

(It also doesn't help when it's talking about political leaders from FIFTEEN years ago - but thats just the kind of guy I am!)

when it comes to aussie politics i wouldn't know 15 years from 15 minutes XD; i only know about uk and america... a little european sometimes when something big happens in the news. and we get propaganda and stuff from america... but anything further away then europe eludes the british media XD apart from whatever minor conflict we happen to be in at the time o.O