BioBen

Video of the day

Can we start using this thread for videos and direct comments on them. And not unrelated discussions beyond the previous video please. Warnings will be dealt out for non-compliance on this matter. Thanks.

hokie ^^; sorry... my bad. bigtime >_>; anyway!

(unless it does it automatically, will be greatful for anyone who turns this into a vid on the forum 8D danke. so sue me, i don't understand how the code works an shizz >.>)

yah it just makes me laugh so hard. should probably be in a different board for music, but the video is pretty entertaining too... it's like... something a cross between the Count's song and something borat would listen to XD! LET US SPREAD THIS SONG FAR AND WIDE ^-^

also the beer song (with a FMA video :3) knowing my luck this has probably been posted before. but come on, you know it deserves to be posted again if so xD

HAHAHAHA PAPA ROACH ARE COMING BACK!!!

Hollywood *****

Passed out on the floor

Can't take it no more

I'm sorry but the party's over

The talk of the town

And she's going down

I'm sorry but the party's over now!

KICK ASS!

Had to upload it to my own Youtube Profile... afterall it's on my PC, phone and PS3 already! :P

If they weren't that great, they wouldn't still be around after 15 years? In terms of lyrical and musical quality, this is one of the best songs ever released by them... I expect another 10 years out of them yet!

Length of existence does not equate to greatness. It can be a defining factor but it doesn't make a band great to be around for 15 years. Take Zeppelin for instance. 12 years around and probably one the defining bands of rock we have today. They disbanded after 12 years so again, length of existence does not equate to greatness.

Now I liked The Paramour Sessions but Papa Roach is still a fairly middle of the road type band.

never much liked papa roach >_> they're just one of those bands that appeal to a certain type of people who keep them funded and going for gawd knows how many decades xD;

there is nothing wrong with Papa Roach they are always good for a gig

here are some bill and ben adds

lol

vote The Bill And Ben Party

Edited by comander starlin

meh not even gonna watch the prank call >.> i don't like those things much. but the B&B party things were pretty funny xD

also dunno if i mentioned this but i love your sig quotes starlin XD

meh not even gonna watch the prank call >.> i don't like those things much. but the B&B party things were pretty funny xD

also dunno if i mentioned this but i love your sig quotes starlin XD

the quote from tree was a classic and if you can find the topic i dug that on up from read it it was a huge laugh.

Put this as the code instead so it will link back to his post:

[quote name='Tree' date='Sunday 24th December 2006 3:28 PM' post='99671']
I dunno Fen, if a hot topic comes up you have more mood swings than a pregnant woman on meth.
[/quote]

So it displays like this (you can edit out the date and all that if you wish):

I dunno Fen, if a hot topic comes up you have more mood swings than a pregnant woman on meth.

That red arrow takes you back to the OP if you click it.

well that was probably the conv highlight anyway... might read the whole thing sometime xD an yah, the palin thing is -definately- real. it was in all the news an stuff. it even made it onto vista's News Update sidebar gadget thing xD

well looks like a have a few pages of videos to catch up on... but in the meantime check out this trailer for a new movie!

LMAO!!!! XDDD omi goshi i NEED to see that XDD that is gonna be epic >.>;

did they mention congo on that list? or bubba hotep? XD

2 versions of the new FANBOY movie. Worth watching second, if you enjoyed the first.

babylon five. and B5 doesn't come anywhere near the same range as them. even the new battlestar galactica rates higher then B5 >_> but yah i love trek and wars equally... i study them both and worship both ^^ also the original battlestar galactica series >.> (i TOTALLY want a colonial warrior uniform o.o i already have an Aliens' USCM armour set and a star trek lieutenant of engineering starfleet uniform :3)

omi goshi though that movie looks so amazingly epic @.@ any news on when it's coming out? (if it's not already) because that is the kind of thing i'd do. as well as using random quotes in every day life xD