BioBen

Video of the day

You won't believe this:

... and an updated movie trailer:

This is Paul Walker's last movie performance:

Last but not least, could this be China's first epic fantasy 3D movie to compete with America's best 3D movies? (language is in Cantonese)

...and yes, this is the beginning of that movie trilogy. It has yet to be released in the US.

Edited by zocom7

Last but not least, could this be China's first epic fantasy 3D movie to compete with America's best 3D movies?

The graphics aren't bad, but Journey to the West is so over done, it's kind of cliché.

The graphics aren't bad, but Journey to the West is so over done, it's kind of cliché.

Looks great, Looks bigger than Ben-Hur, looks like I don't understand what you mean Nmenth.

Announcement trailer after 16mths working in the dark.

WHAT IS SPAZ 2?
SPAZ 2 is about survival, salvage, and ship construction. Explore a living galaxy, claim territory, fight to protect it, and create your perfect mothership on the fly using parts salvaged from enemy wrecks.

KEY FEATURES

Two hundred persistent Captains that are able to do everything the player can, including forming dynamic factions, building structures, controlling territory, and going to War.

A true living galaxy that is not player centric. It will develop differently each game through the interactions of the agents.

Time based galactic story events that happen whether the player is ready or not. These events add new threats and tools to deal with them. The Galaxy will need to find a new natural equilibrium each time a new disaster is unleashed.

Randomly generated modular parts. Build the mothership that suits your play style, on the fly, in seconds. Every part has its own unique stats that contribute to the mothership. Every part has its own hull integrity and damage states. Every part is a real, working, ship component.

Strategic ship building. The mass, location and shape of parts all matter. If a part blocks a turret, it will not fire. If a ship is too long, it will turn slowly. Too many engines will mean too little power for weapons. Every design choice counts.

A fully physics based 3d environment where everything is destructible, takes damage from impacts, can be grabbed and even thrown at enemies with the tractor beam.

Natural movement and controls. Movement is on a 2d plane and screen relative, much like an FPS. The combat feels like huge pirate ships battling on an ocean. Focus on tactical positioning and manage system power to unleash hell at the right moment.

Epic ship to ship battles. Tear the enemy apart piece by piece over minutes, instead of seconds.

Multiplayer arena modes using persistent profile based part inventories.

Local split screen coop.

Looks great, Looks bigger than Ben-Hur, looks like I don't understand what you mean Nmenth.

I mean it seems like everything from that part of the world is inspired by, or has a reference to Journey to the West. Like it is the only story worth telling.

I really haven't noticed... but I don't get to watch that much of this genre at the moment.

Still I *really* want to play that game based on the story

Ten more episodes for this season 4 of this mature epic show, probably enough to go against NCIS and the upcoming ninth season of Jack Bauer's 24.

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2ZNaLQD60Y

Will I watch? Still no. (refused to pay for uncensored content and getting a pack of discs for each season is even pricier.... too bad it's still HBO pay-per-view)

Edited by zocom7

Can't wait for my fix of Game of Thrones. :D

Hah. That looks pretty hilarious :)

More of gaming sins:

And Pokemon has sins too:

There are some disaster movies with some of the wrong ideas with the wrong effects and this is one of them:

Now where's the disaster sins for The Day After Tomorrow, 2012, 10.5 Apocalypse, Supernova, Dante's Peak and Category 7: The End of the World?

Pretty soon, a CinemaSins for Gravity.

Also this great movie doesn't need a sin:

But this love movie.... come on :mellow: :

Edited by zocom7

New movie trailers:

and

(edit: Kevin Costner is still great and Amber Heard is still looking hot in this movie. ^_^ )

Edited by zocom7

Here comes the rated R movie sins. Uh, yikes. :D

Looks fun.

So far, four NBA players this season had problems with their Nike shoes:

Also probably the best game play yet in decades:

What's the damage for a movie I have already watched several times already? Where's Skyfall?

Edited by zocom7

I liked Kevin Sorbo as Hercules, but Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson fit more to be Scorpion King, not Hercules!

Also new movie trailers:

and