BioBen

Video of the day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bx-DBraNxc

:P

On a related note... I saw the Maleficent movie. Despite basically being villain redemption fan fiction, it's a really solid movie :)

...and they totally pulled another "Frozen"; 'True Love' ain't what it used to be :D

Stupid Aussies and their stupid looking faces. :|

Edited by Inferno

Before Transformers 4, there were those sins (and wow the last two are some of the longest movie sins ever):

What a lightning storm looks like from the International Space Station.

https://vine.co/v/MFzIvZBq6M7

When the International Space Station passed over Houston on a stormy night last week, astronaut Reid Wiseman captured a video of the lighting flashing beneath the clouds.

• Upvote 1

Leaked Star Wars footage!!

Hmmm. Interesting to see those.

****, FB videos don't seem to work properly.

Edited by Inferno

Finally...

That reminds me of this person using a 1983 IBM PC 5160 computer:

Word Crimes @1:00

I'd just like to point out the fewer versus less thing is essentially a hypercorrection used by wannabe grammar Nazis who are actually just skinhead grammar neo-Nazis who like to use it as an excuse to bully people they don't like.

That said, Al Yankovic is great and his parodies are invariably superior to the originals.

^ royals parody

Hmm... I'm not sure what test that nuclear footage is from. It looks similar to Plumbbob: Priscilla, but the lower ring of the double fireball looks extremely predominant, even for Priscilla.

Ah, never mind... I'm pretty sure that is a sped-up, retinted, and cropped version of Upshot-Knothole: Grable's first moments from a rarer vantage point.

lolol... Of course you'd recongise every nuclear detonation ever. ;)

Well to be fair, only a very small percentage of tests are ever used in general media, probably less than 5%. And if you see a double fireball, it's almost always going to be either Grable or Priscilla (and usually Grable). I didn't think it was Grable at first because it is shot from a much lower angle than typical Grable footages and the clip has been heavily modified. It is also quite short in length, and didn't play out long enough for Grable to take on its signature appearance (the explosion in the crystal ball in my avatar is Grable at its most well-known stage).

So no, I won't know every nuclear detonation ever, just probably any that are depicted in anything that isn't a documentary or raw stock footage.

My video of the day still needs to be made (it's being converted atm) but until then I guess this would be the one.

Ooo... Red Alert 2... The good old days. :)

And here's my video of today: The edited version of the Mental Omega stream I did 2 days ago with Zenothist (on the right screen)

Here is my video of the day. Of course a video that I recorded myself, an edited stream.

An insight into my recent viewing habits...

Giant robot in minecraft which looks like a mamoth mark 2 and has hell march playing in the background.

Minecraft's Honest trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LHWPvwD8Xk

The real transformers...

Street Fighter - Drunk Russian Style

A new trailer for an old movie... which I want to see now. curse you.

Former 007 actor and former Bond girl are back in this cheap spy movie: